• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mind you, Leicester might better wait until the actually get the money before they go all spendthrift.
After all, Chelski aren't entirely known for their honesty or munificence when poaching players from "smaller" clubs! :mad:

Long Lost Bee

Have to say that’s a good sign.
He is definitely off. He was withdrawn from our game v Derby. The only other players missing was Benrahma And Janvier who ate still in quarantine having returned from France. But we don’t expect to see Benrahma playing for us again And possibly not Janvier now we’ve signed Goode.

Last edited:

DB9

Chilwell signs for Chelsea, If the reported fee is true then Leicester will have more than enough to sign Ollie

crocks

Its all getting a little bit exciting.....

IF, Ollie is sold for big bucks, please please Mr Taylor sign a striker...or two.

Long Lost Bee

Its all getting a little bit exciting.....

IF, Ollie is sold for big bucks, please please Mr Taylor sign a striker...or two.
He won’t go until Brentford have signed his replacement.

fred binneys head

Keep your hands off Bowman, he’s ours.

DB9

If things are going fast LLB, I'm sure Brentford are on top of that subject, You've done well in the past

Long Lost Bee

If things are going fast LLB, I'm sure Brentford are on top of that subject, You've done well in the past
My lips are sealed 😉

Reactions: DB9

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he'll end up at Leicester for a slightly inflated price due to Villa's interest in the player. I'm assuming Leicester have more financial clout than Villa. I'd imagine by this time next week we'll know more. We're going to get close to 5m from this. Happy days.

Banksy

If the sell on is 20% yes , but don’t forget some say it is 15% which might end up around 3.5 M , still a useful sum.