• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
All the best to you and yours Mike.
Are you wearing a mask on your trips out?
Thanks, Spoonz. Appreciate that. Same to you and yours
Oh yes: I wear a mask and (seriously) a crash helmet with visor down, even in the supermarket! Of course I get sarky remarks from other customers ("where's your bike?") but to get revenge I point out that the virus also can enter thru your eyes. That quietens them down a bit. Aren't I awful? 🙄

geoffwp

Talking of total arseholes. Illustrates perfectly why 'policing with consent' shouldn't apply during a national emergency....

What an incredibly stupid arrogant cow. People like this just take the **** out of everyone else. No doubt she lives a fantasy life thinking she is some sort of heroine.

IndoMike

What an incredibly stupid arrogant cow. People like this just take the **** out of everyone else. No doubt she lives a fantasy life thinking she is some sort of heroine.
Just arrest her. Then walk her down the street where she lives in handcuffs 👍 to show her up.......assuming she is breaking the moral code on self-isolation

Legohead

Banned
Beautiful day. Should have been heading down to dartmoor today with a half way stop at Cheddar gorge for the Easter family holiday. Taking in the Morecambe game on the Saturday.

Hoping I get the chance soon to make up for it.

DB9

Beautiful day. Should have been heading down to dartmoor today with a half way stop at Cheddar gorge for the Easter family holiday. Taking in the Morecambe game on the Saturday.

Double edged sword this weather, Looks lovely outside but can't do much about it, On the other hand if it was constantly peeing down it would be much harder

geoffwp

Snap. I should now be starting a cross moor walk with my daughter with a wild camp at Dinger Tor and a stop over at the Plume of Feathers in Princetown for a few beers. Grrrrr.

Legohead

Banned
Double edged sword this weather, Looks lovely outside but can't do much about it, On the other hand if it was constantly peeing down it would be much harder
I'm the opposite. If it was constantly peeing it down then I wouldn't mind so much being inside. It's sad having nice weather and not being able to go anywhere. That said I've a garden and some space at least and for those living in flats / apartments it must be really difficult.

DB9

I'm the opposite. If it was constantly peeing it down then I wouldn't mind so much being inside. It's sad having nice weather and not being able to go anywhere. That said I've a garden and some space at least and for those living in flats / apartments it must be really difficult.
Just getting out in the garden and feeling the warm sun on your face will make it feel better, I'ts nice we can actually start having the windows open, Get some fresh air through the place, Gets very stuffy with all the windows closed

Banksy

Lovely walk across the fields with the dog , not a soul in sight.
Youngest granddaughter who is a nurse in a Covid 19 ward in Cardiff has gone to bed isolating herself as she has a sore throat and symptoms.I pray she will be o.k. She has still not been tested or issued with proper protective clothing.Grrrrrr.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Gove now self isolating. Hope is other half would do everyone a favour and isolate from the internet.