• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any man calling a woman a 'bird' in this day and age is a total dinosaur and needs re educating.
Many have tried Lego, you’re welcome to have a go.
I save my respect to individuals who deserve it, it’s a maxim that has rarely, if ever let me down in my dealings with other people.

DB9

Any man calling a woman a 'bird' in this day and age is a total dinosaur and needs re educating.
I hear China are experts in "Re-Educating" and have opened plenty of camps to re-educate people

Rosencrantz

The latest YouGov poll shows Keir Starmer will probably win a convincing victory without needing to go to a second round. Shame Lisa Nandy hasn't gained more support but at least Momentum will be pushed back. Would be surprised if Nandy doesn't get a prominent shadow cabinet position though under Starmer.

elginCity

You have to feel for the farmers, most of whom voted out, as DEFRA has just announced cuts to their subsidies of up to 25%.

The Vote Leave pledge to 'protect and even increase' farmers' subsidies after Brexit is right up there with the £350m a week pledge to the NHS.

You have to wonder what it'll take for it to finally dawn on Brexiters that they've been conned.

https://www.nfuonline.com/nfu-online/news/vote-leave-ge/

Oldsmobile-88

A bit of humour injected into the ridiculous Yorkshire tea storm recently from Andrew Neil.

Rosencrantz

Oldsmobile-88

Ha..That’s great..🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps we could have ‘Pete you are talking to the gap’

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Didn't take long ...

Did anyone notice the advert at the end showing a light show in Lisbon powered by the city's charging points ? How long before the ********* pick up on the light pollution it caused !

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
Flood victims in Shropshire angry that not one Government minister has yet been to visit.

Most of them probably voted them in the thickos! :ROFLMAO: What exactly did they expect?!

Tories are in now and they ain't gonna do a damn thing as promised. Get used to it.

IndoMike

Wrong! He needs educating !!