• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
A banana stuck to a wall with gaffer tape has sold at an art exhibition for over ninety thousand pounds. Ninety grand. For a banana on a feckin wall ffs.

What cretin paid that ? Does he/she not have anything better to blast that amount of money on ? I admire the "artist" for his ability to prise loot out of dickheads but, that apart, it's a cruel joke. Perhaps I'm just a pleb.
You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first.😗

IndoMike

A banana stuck to a wall with gaffer tape has sold at an art exhibition for over ninety thousand pounds. Ninety grand. For a banana on a feckin wall ffs.

What cretin paid that ? Does he/she not have anything better to blast that amount of money on ? I admire the "artist" for his ability to prise loot out of dickheads but, that apart, it's a cruel joke. Perhaps I'm just a pleb.
Must have been a p!$$ artist.
I've just gone out and pulled a few from a neighbouring tree. I'M RICH !!!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first.😗
Ain't that the truth.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
The mess people leave on trains.

Not putting large cases in the luggage area.

Stelios

The mess people leave on trains.
The only acceptable thing to leave behind on a train is a newspaper (unless it's the Daily Mail :D ).

Always surprised how much litter is left in the IPO stand after a game. There are big bins beside the pitch everyone has to walk past on the way out. No excuse.

elginCity

Agree with the littering, don't get it, it's feckin dire. Last week, walking behind a young family with a pushchair where the kid ate a chocolate bar and lobbed the wrapper onto the ground. I picked it up, gave it back to the kid saying "you dropped this", the mother glowered, snatched the wrapper from the kid and tossed it back on the ground ! What hope is there for that kid ?

Swanaldo

The mother glowered, snatched the wrapper from the kid and tossed it back on the ground ! What hope is there for that kid ?
Well, there will always be a job for him with the council.

Alistair20000

Agree with the littering, don't get it, it's feckin dire. Last week, walking behind a young family with a pushchair where the kid ate a chocolate bar and lobbed the wrapper onto the ground. I picked it up, gave it back to the kid saying "you dropped this", the mother glowered, snatched the wrapper from the kid and tossed it back on the ground ! What hope is there for that kid ?
Compulsory Anti Litter Awareness Course to include several hours of watching Wombles videos. That should stop the feckers.

Alistair20000

Not putting large cases in the luggage area.
A particular risk to those travellers who have downed a few cocktails hein ? ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

Somebody scoffed the celebrity banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.