• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

We have £500 to donate - what should we help fund?

We have £500 in our Exeweb funds that we would like the Club to make good use of.

• STARS (help fund our future players)

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Camera equipment for the 360 video team

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • The Women's Football Team

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As you may be aware, the site earns money through advertising. We currently have some spare fund and we're offering you the chance to decide how it should be used. We've agreed three areas that we think you'll be interested in funding.

Vote how you think best and see if you can persuade to others to vote the same way.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
How about some of it to make a banner to promote Exeweb to a wider audience on the BB but movable through out the season to different sides of the ground ?
Failing that some money for the camera's sounds cool.

Exehausted

I think they are all good things to spend the money on. My thinking on things like this are always "where will the money make the most difference?" For me it's the camera equipment, because you can do a lot with £500 on tech these days. With the 360 being promoted on lots of different platforms, the better the quality, the more the excitement of the game is captured. I love the goals being shown from 2 or 3 different angles. I feel that this all helps promotes the club's biggest selling point, Match Day. Of course we need to support our young players, but there are lots of initiatives helping the youth set up and another £500 won't make that much difference, I would have thought. As for the ladies team, again, although I'm sure that they would appreciate it, it's not going to go very far. The camera equipment should last for a few years one would hope.

Legohead

Banned
Women's team gets my vote because I would think that they get a lot less funding than the young mens team and as i'm not really that fussed about watching videos including the 360 etc then Women's team gets my vote.

Dannyred

As you may be aware, the site earns money through advertising. We currently have some spare fund and we're offering you the chance to decide how it should be used. We've agreed three areas that we think you'll be interested in funding.

Vote how you think best and see if you can persuade to others to vote the same way.
100% the Women’s team.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’d go for the women’s team too.
Being 100% serious, I wonder if it could fund them to play a game at SJP later in the season maybe back to back with a men’s game.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
100% the Women’s team.
Me too.

Stelios

Trouble is they'd just spend it on hair and make-up 😬

AM I RITE, EH LADS?

OmanGrecian

An Exeweb away day to a game. We can all then be massively disappointed when we meet each other 😁

Legohead

Banned
Trouble is they'd just spend it on hair and make-up 😬

AM I RITE, EH LADS?
Whoah. Seriously??

Seen more time taken with hair and make up on a lot of men footballers tbf.