• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Churrs, did you miss me?

GJW

The Lion King. Enjoyed it more than the original animation. Watched it twice. Same old songs and the CGI is very impressive. 8/10

Antony Moxey

The Lion King. Enjoyed it more than the original animation. Watched it twice. Same old songs and the CGI is very impressive. 8/10
Yep, thoroughly entertaining. Bit of a 50/50 regarding the recent ’live action’ versions of the originals. Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, Lion King, Alladin, difficult to say which version is better.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bad Moms Christmas. Crap yet entertaining. 6/10

GJW

Yep, thoroughly entertaining. Bit of a 50/50 regarding the recent ’live action’ versions of the originals. Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, Lion King, Alladin, difficult to say which version is better.
Preferred the original Dumbo to the new one. Aladdin was better but, although visually impressive, I wasn’t totally convinced about Will Smith as Genie. Although he was good I preferred the original animated madcap Robin Williams. Not seen Beauty and the Beast and Jungle book was ok.

LOG

I managed about five minutes of Holmes and Watson yesterday and thought to myself, this film is going to annoy me so i turned it off.

Banksy

Once upon a Time in the West.Henry Fonda , Charles Bronson , Jason Robards and Claudia can’t spell her name. Great western with great accompanying music by Ennis Morricone. Bit parts by Jack Elam , Woody Strode and Keenan Wynn.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 66. Popped over to the cinema this afternoon. 2½ hours long, and I didn't look at my watch once. It had some flaws, I hated the product placement at the beginning of the film, but I did thoroughly enjoy it, which is what you want from a film. Ferrari vs Ford, and Christian Bale and Matt Damon carried off their roles well. 8.5/10.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Captain (Der Hauptmann). German language with English subtitles.

While on the run from the German military police, a deserter find the uniform of highly decorated Luftwaffe Captain in an abandoned staff car. Donning the uniform he passes himself off as Hitler's special envoy charged with hunting down deserters and executing them without trial. 8/10

The film is based on a true story of fake German officer whose atrocities earned him the nickname "The Executioner of Emsland."

DB9

The Captain (Der Hauptmann). German language with English subtitles.

While on the run from the German military police, a deserter find the uniform of highly decorated Luftwaffe Captain in an abandoned staff car. Donning the uniform he passes himself off as Hitler's special envoy charged with hunting down deserters and executing them without trial. 8/10

The film is based on a true story of fake German officer whose atrocities earned him the nickname "The Executioner of Emsland."
Great film but the ending was a bit surreal