• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2019

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Election results

Elected
• Will Barrett 446
• Clive Harrison 508
• Richard Knight 570
• Neil Le Milliere 584
• Yasmin Western 539

Not elected
• Julen Beer 362
• Ed Gallois 353
• Alistair Yates 249

Dannyred

Election results

Elected
• Will Barrett 446
• Clive Harrison 508
• Richard Knight 570
• Neil Le Milliere 584
• Yasmin Western 539

Not elected
• Julen Beer 362
• Ed Gallois 353
• Alistair Yates 249
I don’t get the NLM huge vote as never found him approachable.

i8cornwall

I don’t get the NLM huge vote as never found him approachable.
And people wonder why the trust comes across as the old boys club!

Good to see some new younger blood in the trust , not sure I'll be rushing out to join again tho.

Cygnus

Neil Lee Milliere got so many votes because he is well known for running the Bottlenbar at the centre spot and the London Grecians. Unfortunately that’s how it works if you are known you get a lot of votes and being known doesn’t necessarily mean you are the right person to be on the Trust board. I don’t know Neil, but at least he clearly works hard for the club. Good to see some younger blood like Yadmin be elected, she really impressed me with her views and I can see her as a future Trust Chairman.

I was disappointed that Alistair Yates didn’t get more votes and enough to be elected, as while he upset some with his views I do think he would have been a good addition and would certainly have questioned things as a Trustee and kept the likes of Nick Hawker on his mettle.

Dannyred

Good to see some new younger blood in the trust , not sure I'll be rushing out to join again tho.
Think many others won’t be rushing to join the trust either.

The trust is to out of touch and I wouldn’t know the chairman if he sat next to me.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

It's how things work. In a fair and free election you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Hope they will all work wisely, smartly, creatively and in harmony to the benefit of the club.
It is an honour for them to be on the board of a special football club and we don't want any silly politics or chest-thumping.

i8cornwall

It's how things work. In a fair and free election you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Hope they will all work wisely, smartly, creatively and in harmony to the benefit of the club.
It is an honour for them to be on the board of a special football club and we don't want any silly politics or chest-thumping.
Oh no I fully understand that and it's just how the world works.

I was merely speaking from a personal point of view, and as someone who isn't a member. I'd add that none of those who have been elected seemed to have anything to offer myself or what matters to me hence my comment about not rushing to rejoin.

From an RL point of view its a shame that the one Candidate who seemed to want to help us didn't get elected and will probs be more of the same with regards to us and trust for the next 12 months.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oh no I fully understand that and it's just how the world works.

I was merely speaking from a personal point of view, and as someone who isn't a member. I'd add that none of those who have been elected seemed to have anything to offer myself or what matters to me hence my comment about not rushing to rejoin.

From an RL point of view its a shame that the one Candidate who seemed to want to help us didn't get elected and will probs be more of the same with regards to us and trust for the next 12 months.
If you're not part of it, then you can't complain about who gets elected. If you want to change it, then be a part of it.

I was disappointed that Alistair Yates didn’t get more votes and enough to be elected, as while he upset some with his views I do think he would have been a good addition and would certainly have questioned things as a Trustee and kept the likes of Nick Hawker on his mettle.
TheManFromDelMonte.

He says............Al came bottom of the votes for a reason...........(y)

Dannyred

If you're not part of it, then you can't complain about who gets elected. If you want to change it, then be a part of it.
Being part of it doesn’t always bring change including being on the trust board doesn’t either.

It needs a new direction for fans to want to join now.