• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

Ian Russon

It seems he's not a very liked person on the terraces.

The question is, if MT goes after furthering his career at the end of a successful season, would you take Tisdale back?

Can't see him being there for the 2020/2021 season.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

It seems he's not a very liked person on the terraces.

The question is, if MT goes after furthering his career at the end of a successful season, would you take Tisdale back?

Can't see him being there for the 2020/2021 season.
If they don't get relegated I think he'll still be there. As some Roundabout posters have pointed out, it would cost a helluva lot to get rid of Tisdale and his team.
I wouldn't have him.back, and I doubt if he would want to
Good question to ask the Trust candidates, Mr. Russon.

DB9

No, Too much baggage with him, We've both moved on and he's a very divisive character

elginCity

Great to see a Tis thread once again, would have him back in a shot.

Frankly, Matt Taylor twiddling with his ear lobe every post-match interview is really grinding my gears.

Alistair20000

No, Too much baggage with him, We've both moved on and he's a very divisive character
Agreed.

Ignore Elgy and keep him out.

IndoMike

Great to see a Tis thread once again, would have him back in a shot.

Frankly, Matt Taylor twiddling with his ear lobe every post-match interview is really grinding my gears.
Much better Tis staring into space 🙄

Alistair20000

Tis is entitled to stare into space.

TSW1389

Time to move on this thread should be on a different forum not the word on well street!

Tis had his time here and maybe this is showing why he never went when he had the chance to "bigger" clubs before

Ian Russon

If they don't get relegated I think he'll still be there. As some Roundabout posters have pointed out, it would cost a helluva lot to get rid of Tisdale and his team.
I wouldn't have him.back, and I doubt if he would want to
Good question to ask the Trust candidates, Mr. Russon.
Please, call me Ian.

If Mk and Exeter swap leagues then I can not see either manager staying on the wheel. I'd happily let MT leave with a view to return if things don't go well. Could even possibly get Paul in as a interim manager.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
The way Tis handled the situation when he departed left a sour taste and means that there is no chance of him coming back.

Lots of other bright young managers around if (when) Matt T moves on at some stage to a bigger club. When Tis left Matt T was a good choice, but whenever next time around is, we should seek to select from a wide pool of candidates.