• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if the Lee Martin one on one had been scored if that might have changed things. But that is an if, not an excuse

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Bongo1959

Co what a load of sh€t

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lack of experience? How many games have Aaron and Lee Martin, Law, Bowman, Atangana all played?

Ash

Lack of experience? How many games have Aaron and Lee Martin, Law, Bowman, Atangana all played?
Having spent a long time collating the data, I can authoritatively confirm that the answer is f***ing loads

ryancooper327

grecianstew

Wake up call for Taylor? Time to play a proper forward up front with Bowman for a start? Maybe we rely too much on Law , when he has a bad game the s##t hits the fan.
Afraid we need to play a proper striker instead of Bowman. Puts in a shift and unsettles defenders but unfortunately is very poor at football, means he is an irregular scorer and really difficult to play alongside.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sparkes was getting abuse down by the corner from Cambridge fans and I think he let it get to him. For the last minute or two he stayed in defence.

AB Ciren

I have watch this site for many years and it never amazes me when things do not go right it goes into melt down it is quite amusing. Maybe constructive criticism rather slagging. Makes me laugh🤣🤣🤣

exeter-loyal

I have watch this site for many years and it never amazes me when things do not go right it goes into melt down it is quite amusing. Maybe constructive criticism rather slagging. Makes me laugh🤣🤣🤣
It's a case of opinions, some are stronger than others!