• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away attendance statistics

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A good following at Macclesfield for a midweek game..Pretty good at Morecambe too,I don’t think we have taken that many to the Globe Arena before(A bigger following only for the 1st visit to Christie Park in 2004)

Oldsmobile-88

Yes..Not many there compared to the previous two visits to Grimsby.A regular coach traveller I saw at Blundell Park said the supporters coach was only half full,not a scientific measurement of numbers but a good yardstick.

Boyo

Haha.

The last time your mob came to SJP for a league fixture, you only brought 400. Now that's pitiful.

Oh, and I note your home average this season (Championship winning season, at that) was just over 2,500. Our LOWEST attendance was over 3,000.

Good to see some spirit return to the Gulls however. Welcome back. Just one more promotion needed.

Boyo

Do you have the attendances at all the Gulls away games this year? Genuinely interested, particularly in those just prior to GJ's arrival.

GJW

How are we doing this season on our travels?

Oldsmobile-88

How are we doing this season on our travels?
395 at Stevenage

374 at St Andrews.

Reactions: GJW

Grecian2K

Apparently, according to your official site a magnificent 59 of you Turkeys made the "arduous" trip to Dover yesterday.
Now THATS what I call pitiful!!! :p

Oldsmobile-88

368 at Crewe,a good number I thought.

736 at Newport.

Ashford Grecian

Anyone know why Argyle seemed to have so many at Swindon?? Watching EFL they had filled the stand behind the goal as well as the usual away side area