• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automatic Promotion

exeter-loyal

I know it's early doors and were approaching the quater stage of the season but seriously with the depth of the squad we have this season and the way we're playing despite us not taking a lot of our chances in front of goal we have to be looking ahead and all I can see in front of us at the mintute is success. All though I think it's going to be a very tight League this year I think we're more than capable of achieving this. No play offs but straight up!!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ask me in three months.

Reactions: GJW

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ask me in three months.
Are you waiting to see if anyone comes in for Lee Martin ?

exeter-loyal

Realistcally if he carrys on it wouldn't suprise me, would it you?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Realistcally if he carrys on it wouldn't suprise me, would it you?
I was joking mate, Sturtz doesn't rate Martin.

STURTZ

My regard fior Lee Martin was reflected in your own pre match team choice on Saturday. i.e. good player but better players available in his position at the moment.

exeter-loyal

I was joking mate, Sturtz doesn't rate Martin.
I gathered you were lol, but it actually wouldn't surprise if he gets 10 goals by Christmas. We know how it works..:

i8cornwall

Our start to the season hasnt really been an issue for the last two season it's been when January comes that the wheels seem to fall off when it comes to a top three finish.
Till I see that P next to our name on the league table I won't be getting my hopes up to much!

Grecian2K

Actually, we are slightly past the quarter stage of the season (even if you count all of the potential playoffs as well!)

grecIAN Harris

I gathered you were lol, but it actually wouldn't surprise if he gets 10 goals by Christmas. We know how it works..:
I'd be stunned. He simply does get his arse in the box to manage that.