• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently the Club are quietly pleased with the knee scan.

Probably best to go for the clear out

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was abundantly clear to me having looked at his stats and seen him a few times in recent previous seasons that he did not represent VFM.

I was against the signing because he was getting overhyped on here for no reason other than he is an expensive wage. A quick discussion with Mansfield fans merely confirmed my suspicions that they wouldn't want to sign him. If he's not good enough for Mansfield why would he be good enough for us?
Bradford fans said and still say similar about nicky law. So there you go.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bradford fans said and still say similar about nicky law. So there you go.
Simply not true. I know 2 Bradford City fans and both said that their fans couldn't believe they didn't do more to keep him and that we had signed a class player.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Simply not true. I know 2 Bradford City fans and both said that their fans couldn't believe they didn't do more to keep him and that we had signed a class player.
What do they think of Eoin Doyle

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not the ones i know. Some called him the crab as he constantly ran and passed sideways. Maybe not all of them but some.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not the ones i know. Some called him the crab as he constantly ran and passed sideways. Maybe not all of them but some.
At the start of the season on 1FF Bradford fans said they wished they had him back because he's ten times better than any player they've got currently.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
At the start of the season on 1FF Bradford fans said they wished they had him back because he's ten times better than any player they've got currently.
Yet only the other day i had one comment on my facebook "has he learnt to run forwards yet?" Yeah they probably want him back there now considering how he's fared here. But you'll always get a difference of opinion on most players.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's not looked too promising so far, but I'd suggest those already cashing in on their doom-mongering might want to wait a bit... We're only a few games in and not all players that turn out to be useful make an instant impact. Let's see! Was a while before Cureton looked like a good signing, as I recall.

Rosencrantz

He's not looked too promising so far, but I'd suggest those already cashing in on their doom-mongering might want to wait a bit... We're only a few games in and not all players that turn out to be useful make an instant impact. Let's see! Was a while before Cureton looked like a good signing, as I recall.
It took two or three seasons for Woody to become one for a lot of people :). A signing can only be properly judged when they leave...but where's the fun it that.

IndoMike

I was listening to some pros on the wireless the other day and they reckoned a new signing or a returning injured player needs 10 games to get into the swing of things.