• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Awful tackle from the Mansfield payer

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems to be par for the course in Lge 2 this season. Judging by our last two home games there seems to be a plethora of would be "lumberjacks" on the pitch !

Grecian2K

Rumour has it that Mrs Radford likes nothing more than hard tackle (provided hubby pays for it)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not only are we top of the leaue we seem to be doing it quite fairly as well http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/fairplay

Andy_H

True, but the amateur theatricals from the tacked player are not that far behind, still i suppose the groundsman will be grateful to him for rolling the bumps out of the pitch. The seventh and eighth roll over were slightly ott, considering his speed when he was tackled.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
True, but the amateur theatricals from the tacked player are not that far behind, still i suppose the groundsman will be grateful to him for rolling the bumps out of the pitch. The seventh and eighth roll over were slightly ott, considering his speed when he was tackled.
"He was entitled to go down" (c) Alan Shearer.

les.gtfc

Well, I think I need to eat my words. 5118 tickets for a midweek game in an often maligned cup competition for a game against Chelsea reserves!

Spoonz Red E

Not only are we top of the leaue we seem to be doing it quite fairly as well http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/fairplay
I'm bemused by the fact that the FA can't do a simple re-sort so that the team with the fewest points is at the top of these tables ....

Rosencrantz

I'm bemused by the fact that the FA can't do a simple re-sort so that the team with the fewest points is at the top of these tables ....
I'm surprised at the points scoring. To have denying a goal scoring opportunity or two yellow cards as 10 points and then the Violent conduct, serious foul play, spitting or offensive and abusive language as only two more points at 12 seems slightly out of kilter. As a yellow card is 4 points it would make more sense to have 2 yellows as 8 points.

ryancooper327

Status
Not open for further replies.