• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Things you dont see anymore

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Tisdale to Lincoln" and the like.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kids doing paper rounds on foot or on their bikes. I saw three this morning, all being ferried round in their parents' cars!
Parents are obviously trying to instill the work ethic into the little brats ! Quite how is somewhat baffling, seems more like teaching them to let others do the donkey work !

Oldsmobile-88

"Tisdale to Lincoln" and the like.
Thank fcku

elginCity

The midweek western film/series aka cowboy movie aka shït kicker flick. Usurped by cop movies.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Households keeping a couple of candles handy in case of industrial disputed that would lead to power cuts. A fairly regular occurrence in the 1970’s.
I've still got a few! I recall playing snooker one evening during a 70s power cut. Not easy.

Oldsmobile-88

I've still got a few! I recall playing snooker one evening during a 70s power cut. Not easy.
My gran,when I moved into my first house in 1983 brought me some candles with a ‘wee willy winkle’ candle holder..A essential item in the older generations household at the time.

Don’t see Dyno Tape anymore(the thin red tape with the letters embossed on it)

Colesman Ballz

My gran,when I moved into my first house in 1983 brought me some candles with a ‘wee willy winkle’ candle holder..A essential item in the older generations household at the time.

Don’t see Dyno Tape anymore(the thin red tape with the letters embossed on it)
Other colours were available !

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sam Smith being referred to as he.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sam Smith being referred to as he.
All this sort of stuff is getting out of hand tbh , Whatever people want to actually call themselves it doesn't mean jack, for 99% of the population you are either male or female genetically.

Piers Morgan said this morning how come this guff seems to come to the headlines when they have a new album on the way out !

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thomas Cook aircraft in the skies. Shame to see another old name bite the dust.