• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Law is the cheapest:)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
The black shirt looks fine but not a fan of those red shorts. Also I'm confused as I thought the whole point of a change kit was to avoid a clash with teams playing in red and//or white.
Refs are generally more worried about clashes in the colour of socks (they want to be able to see whose leg the ball last touched). I think teams usually take two completely different sets of socks to game just in case.

Though Hutt Brextable is so dumb he didn't notice the clash between Scott Flinders' goalie jersey and our away kit until well into our game at Cheltenham last season :ROFLMAO: .

And the ref at Liverpool's last game didn't seem to mind that their players had varying coloured socks on.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Law is the cheapest:)
No legal aid arrangements in the shop ;)

Same price whatever for printing so ...
Woodman - best price per letter
Law - most common name choice at the moment
Collins - one of our own

Of course you could aways go for 'Grecians 11' and cover all bases :cool:

If it were me - probably Collins

Spoonz Red E

Refs are generally more worried about clashes in the colour of socks (they want to be able to see whose leg the ball last touched). I think teams usually take two completely different sets of socks to game just in case.

Though Hutt Brextable is so dumb he didn't notice the clash between Scott Flinders' goalie jersey and our away kit until well into our game at Cheltenham last season :ROFLMAO: .

And the ref at Liverpool's last game didn't seem to mind that their players had varying coloured socks on.
VAR = Various Ankles Resolver

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
No legal aid arrangements in the shop ;)

Same price whatever for printing so ...
Woodman - best price per letter
Law - most common name choice at the moment
Collins - one of our own

Of course you could aways go for 'Grecians 11' and cover all bases :cool:

If it were me - probably Collins
"Archibald-Henville" was good VFM, then. Difficult to put on a kids's shirt, though.

Colesman Ballz

I bet Dannyred is has his already and ironing on his nike patch as we speak
Now he has become a Chelsea Women's Team supporter he's sorted for Nike kit ! He will hopefully migrate to the Shed End Forum, and start moaning about getting Women's replica kit in men's sizes ! He will no doubt be boycotting the rest of their home fixtures on the grounds that they will be played at Kings Meadow and not the Bridge !

grecianfaniow

I Don't know about anyone else I love the black kit especially the shorts and socks, darned great!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What did people think of the new 3rd strip, now they've seen it for real?

Not yet available on line I notice.

Grecianpasty

Honestly, not a fan. I almost always buy the third team shirt. The last two have been great. But for some reason it doesn't appeal to me. I think it's the black and red trim I don't like. The black and orange one I loved.

iscalad

I like it. Can't justify the cost of buying it though.