• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whats happened to Exeweb?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Phone is good because of predictive text. Meaning you can post crap that much quicker!

Last edited:

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Actually more posts is not always a good thing. I can think of one poster on one topic for example where we would have been much better off without the repeated posts and the inevitable replies generated.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Actually more posts is not always a good thing. I can think of one poster on one topic for example where we would have been much better off without the repeated posts and the inevitable replies generated.
Quality not quantity, a the old saying goes.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Users seem to like the 'like' facility meaning they don't post a post saying they agree.

IndoMike

Quality not quantity, a the old saying goes.
But even better is quality AND quantity. Better for Exeweb, too. More "hits" you know. 👍

CityTillIDie

Users seem to like the 'like' facility meaning they don't post a post saying they agree.
This is a post saying that I agree;)

Grecian2K

I realise that EW has to pay its dues etc but I do find it rather bizarre, when entering the site, to find myself regaled with banner adverts offering "hospitality tickets" at Premier League matches.
Don't they realise that this is a LEAGUE 2 site for LEAGUE 2 people?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
It went the same way when fb bought in the like facility, people would rather hit the like button, rather than comment. It makes people lazy and less interactive.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Over 60% of users are using an iPhone or an iPad.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Over 60% of users are using an iPhone or an iPad.
Other smartphones and tablets are available.