• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle tickets

exeter-loyal

I assume the stansfield stand will only be home supporters for safety reasons? This correct or no
I would have thought so. But as John stated Block A of the stand could be used as part of segregation.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes.

I believe that for logistical reasons the Club do not intend to give Block A to away fans in any foreseeable future. Not sure the Old Bill would allow it for Argyle anyway. I assume the latter will be given 350 seats in the IP Office plus 950 standing, total 1200.
350 + 950 =1300;)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
350 + 950 =1300;)
Tick. Fat fingers.

GJW

Tickets now on sale to 'Community members'. Is that just people who have registered to buy tickets online in the past that are not in any of the priority groups? Could anyone register to become a community member today and buy tickets for the home end?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tickets now on sale to 'Community members'. Is that just people who have registered to buy tickets online in the past that are not in any of the priority groups? Could anyone register to become a community member today and buy tickets for the home end?
Usually Community members are those who are on the system already at a specific date just prior to selling the tickets.

Strictly speaking there isn't a way to do this retrospectively for a particular match.

However I'd still recommend registering and then sending an enquiry email to [email protected]. No guarantees 'though because it all depends on the level of sales once the existing Community members have had a period of time to buy.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd still recommend registering and then sending an enquiry email to [email protected]. No guarantees 'though because it all depends on the level of sales once the existing Community members have had a period of time to buy.
I doubt very much if we will sell 7000 tickets and believe the Club will want to be helpful to genuine City fans (however people with addresses like "Home Park, Plymouth" or "14 The Pigsty, Swilly" need not apply...)

exeter-loyal

I doubt very much if we will sell 7000 tickets and believe the Club will want to be helpful to genuine City fans (however people with addresses like "Home Park, Plymouth" or "14 The Pigsty, Swilly" need not apply...)
I think there will be well over 7000 when we play them but that's including scum fans.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Argyle's allocation of 1152 tickets sold out in just 90 minutes this morning.

exeter-loyal

Argyle's allocation of 1152 tickets sold out in just 90 minutes this morning.
Bring em on!!

Reactions: DB9

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So do we know if the block of the new stand closest to the away end is open or closed for segregation?