• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

Dannyred

Only tiresome sexists who don’t want the women’s team to be seen playing at SJP.

What was the reason for not having the Devon women’s derby match played at SJP on a sunny day.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only tiresome sexists who don’t want the women’s team to be seen playing at SJP.

What was the reason for not having the Devon women’s derby match played at SJP on a sunny day.
Every one went to the beach

And how dare you call me sexist

Oldsmobile-88

I imagine the hard working ground staff like Sundays off...If you think a couple of teams can just turn up & play without a thought about what goes on behind the scenes you are delusional..

Women’s team playing at SJP on a regular basis,don’t make me laugh.If that makes me sexist ? Guilty as charged !!

Now fkcu off..Leave this thread for what it was intended..

Dannyred

I imagine the hard working ground staff like Sundays off...If you think a couple of teams can just turn up & play without a thought about what goes on behind the scenes you are delusional..

Women’s team playing at SJP on a regular basis,don’t make me laugh.If that makes me sexist ? Guilty as charged !!

I think you are out of touch in what’s happening in the women’s game and if you and a few others don’t think that the city’s women team should play some matches at SJP then you clearly need to stay off this thread.

Oldsmobile-88

I think you are out of touch in what’s happening in the women’s game and if you and a few others don’t think that the city’s women team should play some matches at SJP then you clearly need to stay off this thread.
Maybe I am..

You looked a right #### (insert crude slang for female genitalia) calling another poster sexist just because he was getting tired of your ground hog day posting..

IndoMike

I see Exmouth's attendance for their FA Cup match against a Plymouth team was 301.
Local football is great fun, but the attendance is commensurate with the standard. Considering the standard of women's football is lower, then it's difficult to see how City's women's matches would attract as many.

Colesman Ballz

I see Exmouth's attendance for their FA Cup match against a Plymouth team was 301.
Local football is great fun, but the attendance is commensurate with the standard. Considering the standard of women's football is lower, then it's difficult to see how City's women's matches would attract as many.
I fear you are wasting your time here Indo, Trolls don't do logic !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian2K

I realise Dannyboy gets nosebleeds if he ventures beyond the City boundary but I'm still awaiting his match report for the game played at Exwick the other Sunday.
Surely he was there???

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could we keep this thread on topic and discuss the Women's football team, rather than Dan?