• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good for him, I was sure there was a good goalie in there somewhere. Hope it comes good for him

Stelios

Good for him, I was sure there was a good goalie in there somewhere. Hope it comes good for him
Yes. I feel guilty because in hindsight I was unduly harsh on him over the summer. He's a top bloke by all accounts and wish him all the best (y)

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always thought he got a bit of a rough ride here and wasn’t a bad keeper. I hope he does well at Truro.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ironic since he scored the goal that promoted them.Surprised The Cheese didn't take him on board this season.
Maybe he didn't want to sign for MK and Tisdale. Also, Wycombe are now an established L1 side and it is nearer to commute.

GJW

Coppinger scores for Doncaster today. Still going well for a 38 year old, in league 1.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coppinger scores for Doncaster today. Still going well for a 38 year old, in league 1.
And here is the goal!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolute bargain signing for Donny if memory serves correctly they paid us the princely sum of £15K

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tristan Abrahams was apparently the catalyst for Newport's victory yesterday.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Keiffer Moore has been called up to the Wales squad for their forthcoming Euro 2020 qualifier.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keiffer Moore has been called up to the Wales squad for their forthcoming Euro 2020 qualifier.
Didn't think he was a player only a triallist, could be wrong though