• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bugger. Missed it.
See #7247. :) It may be on iPlayer.

exeter-loyal

Shawshank Redemption.

ecfc70

The Lion King
Computer animated remake of the Disney classic, visually superb and follows the original storyline well but left me disappointed
I only hope that Disney stops with these remakes as it will get very boring very soon........and also Beyonce just annoyed me throughout as the voice of Nala
5.1/10

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Lion King
Computer animated remake of the Disney classic, visually superb and follows the original storyline well but left me disappointed
I only hope that Disney stops with these remakes as it will get very boring very soon........and also Beyonce just annoyed me throughout as the voice of Nala
5.1/10
I agree with you generally on the "live action" remakes, and have avoided all the others. The Lion King we'd seen so many times on the DVD when the children were young, and seen the stage version in London a couple of times. So, I was happy to see this one, and I enjoyed it. The imagery was excellent. A full 8.5 out of 10 for me.

Swanaldo

A full 8.5 out of 10 for me.
I hate to go 'The Full Moxey' on you, but 8.5 out of 10 isn't 'full'.

Ex-ciderrr

Lion King good 8/10 in my book

exeter-loyal

McVicar - absolute classic.

Swanaldo

Captain Marvel.

Terran test pilot Carol Danvers crashes an experimental aircraft and finds herself on a strange planet with her memory (almost) wiped. Armed with blossoming superpowers and Earthly wit, she must piece together her previous life.

So yeah it's a Marvel Origin Story, with the usual smattering of baddies, spaceships, lasers and explosions. Plus this one is set in the 90s so it has some cool tunes, and also serves as a prequel of sorts to the whole MCU so far.

7.7/10

exeter-loyal

Curfew - was bl***y awful.

iscalad

Curfew - was bl***y awful.
Curfews usually are. :)