• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

SSD fanzine subscriptions 2019/20

SomeSunnyDay

Your ECFC fanzine Some Sunny Day will be back this season. SSD is happy to announce that you can now subscribe for the new season on our website http://www.somesunnyday.org.uk/page4.html at the last season's prices, with options for UK postage as well as further afield.
Subscribe - Some Sunny Day
If you would like to subscribe for all four issues of the 2018/19 season please click Pay Now below. Prices vary depending on whether you’re based in the UK, Western Europe or further afield but each option is covered.
www.somesunnyday.org.uk

Subscribers are the lifeblood of the fanzine so we thank you in advance for your support. You will also be put into our subscribers' draw with a chance to win a signed Exeter City shirt.

You can also, of course, buy copies on the day at SJP. Issue 25, the first of the new season, will be out on Saturday 14th September 2019.

Lastly, we are always looking for writers, new and old, so please get in touch if you'd like to contribute this season.

Best wishes,

The SSD Team

---
This has also just been emailed out to our mailing list. If you didn't get it but were expecting to then please let us have your most up-to-date email address as there have been a few bouncebacks. If you'd like to be added to the mailing list for future then just PM us your email address; likewise, if you'd like to be removed from it.

SomeSunnyDay

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed so far!

Issue 25, the first of the new season, is now Saturday 28th September 2019 due to lack on SSD staffers on 14th!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I shall continue to buy at the source from that dodgy looking bloke in Stadium Way :)

iscalad

I shall continue to buy at the source from that dodgy looking bloke in Stadium Way :)
St James Road has a more pleasant aspect.

Dannyred

St James Road has a more pleasant aspect.
That’s where I buy mine

LOG

Our website is broken at the moment and it seems like a degree in complicated computer things is needed to sort it out. We’re working on it but you can still subscribe or pre-order the next issue using the following links:

UK Subscription
Western Europe subscription
Worldwide subscription

Next issue

Bittners a Legend

Our website is broken at the moment and it seems like a degree in complicated computer things is needed to sort it out. We’re working on it but you can still subscribe or pre-order the next issue using the following links:

UK Subscription
Western Europe subscription
Worldwide subscription

Next issue
Sorry to be a pain Log but that link doesn't seem to work for me. :unsure:

What's the email address to send the money to from Paypal?

LOG

No problem, it's [email protected]

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Just realised I haven't done this yet. Will subscribe upon the morrow! (y)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ah, the SSD website is still knackered. Whilst the PayPal subscription links work fine, I can't recall how much an annual subscription is. Would someone be kind enough to remind me?

On the subject of SSD, I appear to be over run with feral copies of the magazine loitering in the most unexpected of places. I'm thinking of herding them into some sort of binder system and wondered if anyone had any suggestions? Or maybe the good folk at SSD are, at this very moment, hammering out a deal for bespoke binders. I'm currently contemplating this chap ...
http://modernbookbinders.com/osc4/product_info.php?products_id=55&osCsid=fsujt53f1tnprlm3qb3res4id0
Not ideal but not too bad either.