• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chairman's Update

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
God you really are a troll if it's not winding up on the women's team (who you don't intend to watch next season) it's sniping at the board, what a season to look forward to

dontpassback

I dont know a lot about Julian Tagg,except to say that without his insistence that we kept the youth policy going during the dark days,we may not have the club we have now,and players like Ollie Watkins,matt grimes etc would have been playing for some others clubs youth set up and it would have been them,not city who reaped the rewards !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Quite a lot really as someone said on here that he had a £20k increase on what he took out so I hope he is Putting something back in after his comments.
You are Pate's lovechild and I claim my £5.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite a lot really as someone said on here that he had a £20k increase on what he took out so I hope he is Putting something back in after his comments.
You really are an idiot

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
You really are an idiot
That's being a bit harsh on idiots ! Lol

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's being a bit harsh on idiots ! Lol
That is very true. He'll be saying tagg spends the money on new cars next

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I still don’t understand the relevance. Many chairmen prop clubs up that would otherwise fail without their financial input. Many chairman also draw salaries from the businesses they run. I genuinely don’t see what point you’re trying to make.

Dannyred

I dont know a lot about Julian Tagg,except to say that without his insistence that we kept the youth policy going during the dark days,we may not have the club we have now,and players like Ollie Watkins,matt grimes etc would have been playing for some others clubs youth set up and it would have been them,not city who reaped the rewards !
Not down to the excellent work of the coaches then.

I think taggy has done very well out of the club.

spieretti

I think what most people want to know, not unreasonably for a trust owned club, is what Tagg is actually putting into the club in comparison to what he takes out. It's transfer fees that are 'propping the club up', every time we get a decent player we sell them and replace them with a free transfer.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not down to the excellent work of the coaches then.

I think taggy has done very well out of the club.
If Taggy had not kept the Youth going the Coaches would not have been able to their excellent work would they 🤨
I think the club have done well out of Taggy