• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exehausted

At the moment I probably wouldn't have us any higher than 12th. Sadly.
Now that we've signed Nicky Ajose are you feeling a bit more positive Jason? I had thought 5th to 8th place, now I think it could be the autos.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now that we've signed Nicky Ajose are you feeling a bit more positive Jason? I had thought 5th to 8th place, now I think it could be the autos.
Stating the obvious , if he can get his act together as he did a few years ago at Swindon why not the autos? Let’s hope he’s that fox in the box like Cureton was and can produce the goals.

ryancooper327

Be interesting to see how much Argyle paid for Dom Telford. It’s a shame he went there. I’m a fan of his and I hope he has a good career (after he leaves Argyle).

Fareham Grecian

Interesting article on Bury who effectively cheated their way to promotion and broke all the rules re the takeover. Will the EFL do anything about it?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Makes a laughing stock of the EFL rules. What's the point of them if they are ignored, and if ignored what can the EFL do. Bury cheated their way to promotion and now they will be straight down with a transfer embargo in place, their manager was appointed from his previous job at Truro, and presumably will only have kids playing for them. Oh to be a Bury fan

iscalad

Well most have the player
Makes a laughing stock of the EFL rules. What's the point of them if they are ignored, and if ignored what can the EFL do. Bury cheated their way to promotion and now they will be straight down with a transfer embargo in place, their manager was appointed from his previous job at Truro, and presumably will only have kids playing for them. Oh to be a Bury fan
Well most of their players have gone down the road. maybe they'll all support Argyle. :)

robchave

Post cancelled

Joshyd123

Be interesting to see how much Argyle paid for Dom Telford. It’s a shame he went there. I’m a fan of his and I hope he has a good career (after he leaves Argyle).
£50,000 according to an Argyle fan in the office, enough to pay out the last year of his contract at Bury apparently.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
£50,000 according to an Argyle fan in the office, enough to pay out the last year of his contract at Bury apparently.
Does that mean Bury can pay their staff?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you're right. We'll be the surprise package for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.