• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The thought of Ramone shopping in the Co-op.
Hope he remembered to collect his divi

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wasn't he a former poster on these boards ?

IndoMike

The thought of Ramone shopping in the Co-op.
I can just imagine him booting the door open, chewing baccy, staring at the assistants as they all dive for cover, growling out "bloody liberals" as he notices they sell flowers, and slamming a dead (liberal) cat on the counter in barter for a cheroot.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I can just imagine him booting the door open, chewing baccy, staring at the assistants as they all dive for cover, growling out "bloody liberals" as he notices they sell flowers, and slamming a dead (liberal) cat on the counter in barter for a cheroot.
Careful there Mike ... You'll be calling me a Nazi soon ! Mind you the last person got away with it so fill yer boots with any insult you fancy !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
From a so called Moderator ! and don't play the word games like you normally do.

IndoMike

Careful there Mike ... You'll be calling me a Nazi soon ! Mind you the last person got away with it so fill yer boots with any insult you fancy !
Dear Ramone,
1. I was just following up on Iscalad's comment -----
2. I was imagining you as Clint Eastwood from " A fistful of dollars" -----
3. Get it : "chewing baccy, cheroot" ........
4. Did Nazis chew baccy or smoke cheroots, or did cowboys in spaghetti Westerns?
5. Have I ever called you a Nazi.....?
6. Am I likely to?.......Nooooo
7. Do I think you're a Nazi......nooooo
8. My post was intended to be a little bit of imagery and humour, not an insult.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From a so called Moderator ! and don't play the word games like you normally do.
You can of course with a modern of course collect your dividend through Co Op card, and rather than benefit fro the said dividend, you can donate it to a charity, such as the Trussell Trust for their foodbank charity, or you can also easily donate to the ECFC Trust!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can of course with a modern of course collect your dividend through Co Op card, and rather than benefit fro the said dividend, you can donate it to a charity, such as the Trussell Trust for their foodbank charity, or you can also easily donate to the ECFC Trust!
There you go again with your play on words , You , I and anyone reading what you put knew exactly what were writing ... 6hrs to come up with something to make it seem you were talking about a co-op dividend and not the word you used which was "divi"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There you go again with your play on words , You , I and anyone reading what you put knew exactly what were writing ... 6hrs to come up with something to make it seem you were talking about a co-op dividend and not the word you used which was "divi"
The dividend was always known as "divi", though probably written "divvy".

IndoMike

Dear Ramone,
1. I was just following up on Iscalad's comment -----
2. I was imagining you as Clint Eastwood from " A fistful of dollars" -----
3. Get it : "chewing baccy, cheroot" ........
4. Did Nazis chew baccy or smoke cheroots, or did cowboys in spaghetti Westerns?
5. Have I ever called you a Nazi.....?
6. Am I likely to?.......Nooooo
7. Do I think you're a Nazi......nooooo
8. My post was intended to be a little bit of imagery and humour, not an insult.
So Ramone, do you agree there is no insult here. In fact, you should be happy I'm painting you as a cool, tough dude.