• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2019/20 and Retained list

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just watched the ifollow video of the 1st day of training & didn't see Troy Brown anywhere. I appreciate that he could still have been there, possibly having treatment (I didn't see Atangana either for instance) but are we to assume that his days with City are likey to be over.
I saw Atangana talking to Forte on the video for about 1.5 seconds. Suspect he’s being very much eased in.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't recognise the two youngsters in this picture, I get Lewis Ward, Arron Martin, Dean Moxey and Ryan Bowman. So who are the other two?

{picture from club's Twitter account}

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In one of the Club's picture on Facebook, Jordan Tillson is clearly still involved with the Club and is wearing a number 6 shirt.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
In one of the Club's picture on Facebook, Jordan Tillson is clearly still involved with the Club and is wearing a number 6 shirt.
Although I never really rated him I’m beginning to come around to the idea of Tillson staying...probably more to do with his positional play off the ball rather than what he can do with the ball...but the Cheltenham manager seemed to like him and there was no doubt we got better results when he was in the team under Tisdale as well as when he was playing in the first half of last season.

Temporarily Exiled

I don't recognise the two youngsters in this picture, I get Lewis Ward, Arron Martin, Dean Moxey and Ryan Bowman. So who are the other two?
Jordan Dyer (front) and Ben Seymour (back) I think.

iscalad

No pic of the goalie yet, but Troy is in there.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No pic of the goalie yet, but Troy is in there.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/
That will be randomly updated over the next two seasons.

iscalad

That will be randomly updated over the next two seasons.
Double dosed on cynic pills this morning??

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Double dosed on cynic pills this morning??
It's one of my frustrations over the years that the player pages don't get updated promptly or at all. Dates of birth of some of the young players are missing as well. I think it is to do with the design of the EFL supplied webpage rather than an issue with the Club.

Red Bill

It's one of my frustrations over the years that the player pages don't get updated promptly or at all. Dates of birth of some of the young players are missing as well. I think it is to do with the design of the EFL supplied webpage rather than an issue with the Club.
Dragging the thread off course a bit, but does anyone know the score re these EFL websites? IMO they're universally dreadful yet all the clubs use them. Does anyone know if we're obliged to use their format?