• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2019

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Flippin' heck - I disappear for an hour or so welcoming our new students onto the campus, then Morgan (after being dropped) goes absolutely postal.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am laughing reasonably hard at looking at the cricket scores and reading that Mali women were all out for 6 in 9 overs and Rwanda women knocked up 8-0 to win in 4 balls. (rofl) (rofl)

Alistair20000

I am laughing reasonably hard at looking at the cricket scores and reading that Mali women were all out for 6 in 9 overs and Rwanda women knocked up 8-0 to win in 4 balls. (rofl) (rofl)
On looking further the 6 all out included 5 extras with just 1 off the bat. Quite remarkable (rofl)

Last edited:

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surrey should offer Mali women a friendly. They could do with playing someone at a similar level. :$

Temporarily Exiled

Still fairly early, but it looks like Yorkshire vs Warwickshire is heading for a draw.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Shortest match on record ? Lowest score in an innings ? Lowest winning score ? Will there be an enquiry into the state of the pitch ? :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Shortest match on record ? Lowest score in an innings ? Lowest winning score ? Will there be an enquiry into the state of the pitch ? :)
Not in an international, but this match in my old league must go down as one of the most one-sided affairs in history:

http://hooksouthborough.play-cricket.com/website/results/993877

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
South Africa have basically given up, haven't they?

Alistair20000

South Africa have basically given up, haven't they?
Maybe the corpse is stirring as three quick wickets fall. Could be a good game now.

Temporarily Exiled

Hoping Warwickshire can do the business today against Yorkshire, would certainly make things a little more comfortable heading into the match at Chelmsford.