• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Signing about to be announced

Temporarily Exiled

I hear they have telephones and internet in Jersey these days anyway, I think we should be fine.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hear they have telephones and internet in Jersey these days anyway, I think we should be fine.
Obviously, but I was thinking that any announcements would need to wait till after the Jersey trip. Unless, the tea lady who’s stayed behind can ready the announcements on the club’s behalf.

Anyway, from MT’s interview it sounds like he would want a couple sorted before we leave Tuesday PM.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Obviously, but I was thinking that any announcements would need to wait till after the Jersey trip. Unless, the tea lady who’s stayed behind can ready the announcements on the club’s behalf.

Anyway, from MT’s interview it sounds like he would want a couple sorted before we leave Tuesday PM.
Would hope so, I guess Jersey is about team building so having the new players would be useful.

StudentGrecian

Yes... unsure of how the system works, but if we had sent a contract for Tomlinson to sign in January via the internet then he would be our player now! It was meant as a little tongue in cheek, but if contracts aren’t signed till we are back then players could get better offers in the mean time.

Last edited:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
HArry Kite says he is in on Friday when he hopes to discover the club's plans for him this season.

Hopefully we'll hear today some other news as well relating to signings

Temporarily Exiled

New signing should be announced today (going off Taylor's comments yesterday).

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

Jammers20

New signing incoming. Another great little clip on twitter (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How imminent? I need to go out!

Jammers20

5pm I think..