• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chernobyl

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's interesting I found that episode the least tense/gripping/interesting.
That '90 seconds on the roof' segment wasn't tense enough for you? (boffin)

I thought Boris developed well in this episode, great to see him standing up against the state and revealing his humanity.

Looking forward to treating myself to the final installment tonight. Might get some vodka in.

Stelios

That '90 seconds on the roof' segment wasn't tense enough for you? (boffin)

I thought Boris developed well in this episode, great to see him standing up against the state and revealing his humanity.

Looking forward to treating myself to the final installment tonight. Might get some vodka in.
The roof scene was incredibly tense and terrifying. Think my initial assessment of the episode was too harsh.

I think it was just I thought the dog scenes dragged on a bit. Still a great episode overall.

IndoMike

Just watched the final episode.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Just started watching. Enjoyed ep1. No spoilers please, don't want to know how it ends.

Swanaldo

No spoilers please, don't want to know how it ends.
:D They turn if off and back on again and everything's fine. The next four episodes are just people having picnics and stroking kittens in the grounds.

fred binneys head

Just started watching. Enjoyed ep1. No spoilers please, don't want to know how it ends.
I’ll go out on a limb and suggest that, if you don’t want to know what happens in a TV series called Chernobyl, you don’t open a thread about the TV series Chernobyl. Just saying.

Stelios

I've watched the whole series again. I honestly can't believe how great it is. Don't think I've ever been moved by a TV/film like this before. It's been stuck in my head for days.

Every scene is like a work of art. The final episode is just perfect.

(PS where can I find those bathroom tiles?)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I’ll go out on a limb and suggest that, if you don’t want to know what happens in a TV series called Chernobyl, you don’t open a thread about the TV series Chernobyl. Just saying.
Don't blame me. I misread the title, thought it was about the singer.

Swanaldo

(PS where can I find those bathroom tiles?)
Eew no, it'd be like living in Argyle's changing room.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
:D They turn if off and back on again and everything's fine. The next four episodes are just people having picnics and stroking kittens in the grounds.
You sod.

Please don't tell me how "Titanic" ends.