• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christy Pym

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends what 'better off' means... If it means a much higher salary and a higher level of football, then he'll probably be better off next season, won't he.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Depends what 'better off' means... If it means a much higher salary and a higher level of football, then he'll probably be better off next season, won't he.
Yes, quite so, edwin, but I'm not convinced he's attracted any interest. Hibernian in the Scottish League and third choice at Ipswich is all anybody seems to know of.

Langer

Be interesting to see what happens if the golden ticket didn’t materialise maybe it would be prudent to keep some humble pie on standby?

angeobscur

What are you doing these days old chum? I'd have you back in a heartbeat. Certainly OK with crosses and corners! (y)
After leaving Yeovil I went to Norwegian Premier League for 6 months but it didn't work out so we moved back to Poland.
Steve Phillips ex Bristol City and Rovers GK, is doing great job and ytfc so I have to say dealing with corners and crosses it's not a problem right now 👍

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, quite so, edwin, but I'm not convinced he's attracted any interest. Hibernian in the Scottish League and third choice at Ipswich is all anybody seems to know of.
Happy to have a sportsman's bet he'll be playing at least a league higher next season.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be interesting to see what happens if the golden ticket didn’t materialise maybe it would be prudent to keep some humble pie on standby?
Don't think I've heard a peep out of Christie about leaving... Unless I've missed it. Its not like he's been bigging himself up or belittling the club in the press. No need for humble pie if he ends up staying (which I'm pretty confident he won't).

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
“Christy has been a fantastic servant to this football club, he really has, and I fully expect him to go on to bigger and better things."
“So, Christy goes with my best wishes, if he does go, and I want the fans and everyone associated with the club to be really respectful of Christy. He has done everything he possibly can and performed so well in recent seasons."

Matt Taylor, 4 days ago.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
After leaving Yeovil I went to Norwegian Premier League for 6 months but it didn't work out so we moved back to Poland.
Steve Phillips ex Bristol City and Rovers GK, is doing great job and ytfc so I have to say dealing with corners and crosses it's not a problem right now ��
Czesc Artur! Glad to hear you're well, hope the same can be said of your good lady.

Shame Lez couldn't make it through your entire wedding party! I told him he wouldn't! (rofl) Too much Zubrowka, too quickly, and he was always on a trip to pray to the bathroom god.

Hope you get the chance to visit us soon. Be good to see you back.

angeobscur

Czesc Artur! Glad to hear you're well, hope the same can be said of your good lady.

Shame Lez couldn't make it through your entire wedding party! I told him he wouldn't! (rofl) Too much Zubrowka, too quickly, and he was always on a trip to pray to the bathroom god.

Hope you get the chance to visit us soon. Be good to see you back.
Lez is a top man. He is absolutely a show man https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.c0f2cf51504fc398f9a61ddc58d22e81&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/o6jPMSGtbHJFC/giphy.gif&ehk=TZNWKl/JkYxC79fw+LLzbQ

Right lads. Good luck, hope you will get promoted next season.

Sidey's back

Pate just posts that sort of stuff to elicit a response and you bit Sidey.

Have you plans to re-open ye olde cheese shoppe ?
Hi Al

Unfortunately I don't think Pate has the wit to do that. He just posts rambling nonsense.

Sadly no plans for a cheese shop reopening Belinda ran off with all the cash.