• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

More problems at Bolton Wanderers

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There not, I've family who live in the town. Apparently a local un named championship side have helped with the fund.

The hearing hasn't happened yet so it's still possible, hopfuly it will just be the 12 points which would mean we have half a chance of staying up.
Apparently it's Preston North End that has helped. Good on them.

How much has Anderson paid himself and his son this season?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently it's Preston North End that has helped. Good on them.

How much has Anderson paid himself and his son this season?
Iirc, the last published accounts showed that he was paying his wife too ! As for the odious oaf himself, all those tanning sessions have to be paid for as well.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its a minimum of 12 points, could be more as we didn't play the game aginst Brentford. It's going to be a long way back to where we belong.

What is more sad is that staff are now having to use footbanks set up by the Wanderers trust and local business due to still not being paid wages for a few months.
It's a shambles, my son started going watching Bolton, when Deano was there, as the ST prices were only 60 odd quid for under 18s, he started going regular.
The EFL are mainly responsible, Anderson, should never have been allowed near a football club, after what happened at Southampton. When he became involved, I said from the off, it was never going to have a happy ending.
I have always said, EFL should fine owners direct, and not penalise clubs, especially, when the owners are no longer there. It just makes it harder, to get back to where they were.
At end of the day, Anderson and his son, has caused all the problems, since taking over.
I really hope, whoever, comes in, has the money to take them forward, certainly don't want Bassini there, or anyone like him, or Anderson.

i8cornwall

Administrator has announced the club is up for sale at 25 million but interested parties (all 30 plus apparently) need to meet some very strict criteria.

Hopfully this is finally the end of it all now and as hypocritical as it would make me hope we get brought by someone who can and will splash a vast ammount of cash and get us back into the top half of the championship or the Premiership.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bolton announce they have a preferred bidder, just hope they do their due diligence properly https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/june/statement-on-behalf-of-the-joint-administrators-for-bolton-wanderers/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Statement from the administrators

and a statement from the EFL

:(

Oldsmobile-88

The game is definitely on tomorrow.Tickets only available online(print at home) & no sales tomorrow!!
They have only been available since the game was confirmed at 1100 today.

i8cornwall

There no sales tomorrow due to security Acording you the BEN.

I'm now at the point (along with a vast majority of Wanderers) where I'm just fed up of all the lies and false hope. Either football ventures need to put up and buy the club as soon as the injunction is lifted or Liquidat us and let us start again.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bolton's game tomorrow night has been postponed

Oldsmobile-88

What a mess for League One.
Bolton just calling off the game,despite their situation,that really is not on.
I expect there will be further sanctions for doing that,if they don’t,it will open a can of worms further down the line.