• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Craig Noone released by Bolton.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Craig Noone released by Bolton.
At one time seemed destined to sign permanently for us but would probably want more money than we would be prepared to pay.

Last edited:

Exehausted

At one time seemed destined to sign permanently for us but would probably want more money than we would be prepared to pay.
He's 32 in November, that's far to old, no thanks. I would hope that Eric has been working hard on our list of targets for months.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whatever we offered him, it would be a damn sight more than he's been getting at Bolton ! ;)

grecIAN Harris

Whatever we offered him, it would be a damn sight more than he's been getting at Bolton ! ;)
Well something is always going to be more than nothing.

Stelios

Er..... think for his career being a First Team Coach may be better than U23 Manager?
I'd rather be an U23 manager for a Premier League side than a coach at a League 1 side......... But he might the role personal more fulfilling at Ipswich so who knows? I think I read here Matt Gill was a target to be assistant of MT before Kinder was appointed but I don't know how true that is/was.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
James Dunne released by Swindon

iscalad

Jimmy Keohane offered new contract.

andrew p long

I'd rather be an U23 manager for a Premier League side than a coach at a League 1 side......... But he might the role personal more fulfilling at Ipswich so who knows? I think I read here Matt Gill was a target to be assistant of MT before Kinder was appointed but I don't know how true that is/was.
MT said that the person to be appointed as assistant manager knew the club well. That definitely wasn’t true about Kinder who was recruited when the intended appointment, probably Matt Gill,fell through.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
This is an example of the ignorance that City have to fight against all the time....

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFCinUSA/status/1125068430070177792?s=19
Found it quite good that people were putting stupid yanks right but if you scroll down looks like someone has used Julian's name unless of course its his actual account ?

Last edited: