• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Play Off Race

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Realistically there's 2 play off positions up for grabs with ECFC, Colchester FGR, Carlisle, Swindon and Newport fighting it out.

Lincoln are all but promoted meaning we, if we make it, will most likely be playing Tranmere, Mansfield, Bury or MK Dons.

Over 2 legs who would you most like to play. I'm opting for MK for the big game factor and the fact we've already destroyed them once this season.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Realistically there's 2 play off positions up for grabs with ECFC, Colchester FGR, Carlisle, Swindon and Newport fighting it out.

Lincoln are all but promoted meaning we, if we make it, will most likely be playing Tranmere, Mansfield, Bury or MK Dons.

Over 2 legs who would you most like to play. I'm opting for MK for the big game factor and the fact we've already destroyed them once this season.
To be honest, I don't wanna play any of 'em...I'm afraid. I only wanna play Colchester, Carlisle or Swindon.
Newport won't make it.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Not MK Dons...I have never seen the Grecians play well at their ground.I’m sure we have a 100% lost record there.(I’ve seen 4)

Last edited:

STURTZ

Yeah but we have never lost a play off semi second leg and have a 100% record of winning on aggregate (or pens) so bring it on!

andrew p long

Yeah but we have never lost a play off semi second leg and have a 100% record of winning on aggregate (or pens) so bring it on!
I might be wrong but I think the MK Dons manager has got a similar record...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I dont want to play Milton Keynes FC. Too much risk of us bottling it in front of Tisdale. Would rather play Mansfield again... (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I might be wrong but I think the MK Dons manager has got a similar record...
Play them in the final - I hear their manager's record at Wembley is patchy.

Corey

Play them in the final - I hear their manager's record at Wembley is patchy.
Would be the best thing ever if we won but extra awful if we were to lose.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be honest, I don't wanna play any of 'em...I'm afraid. I only wanna play Colchester, Carlisle or Swindon.
Newport won't make it.
Difficult for Newport but not impossible. If they win their 2 games in hand they are on same points as we currently have, albeit having only played one more than them.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tranmere - yeah they have done the double over us but of the other teams to beat us I thought that Lincoln Bury and Mansfield were heads and shoulders better than us and I came away thinking that on another day the result could have been different -not the other three