• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Run In

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't complain at 2 from3 direct competitors losing. Pity about MkD, but we have to earn promotion and win our games.

Oldsmobile-88

Mugabe scores for Yeovil!
On loan from Harare City..

Red Devon

Colchester away to Macclesfield and FGR home to Yeovil which should see both Clubs picking up maximum points.
Macc have been a difficult team to beat of late it won’t be easy for Colchester that one

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Devon LIve have an interactive predictor for the top clubs remaining season https://www.devonlive.com/sport/how-exeters-promotion-run-compares-2538855 . I have Mansfield winning the league, does get boring and I don't know if I am just biased against of Lincoln and the Franchise (who slip out of the playoffs to be replaced by Swindon:D).

Last edited:

STURTZ

Macc have been a difficult team to beat of late it won’t be easy for Colchester that one
Whereas Yeovil are dropping like a stone.

IndoMike

I've got

Lincoln
Mansfield
Bury

Exeter
Colchester
Forest Green
MK Dons

Carlisle
Swindon

Tried to be balanced, but that's hard

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The predictor thing is pointless. Loads of sides will drop points against lower opposition, its always happening in this division. Anyone can beat anyone and its starting to get to that time of the season where you certainly don't want to be playing anyone who's looking like they're in a relegation fight.

A good example is we lost at home to bottom side Macclesfield, yet win comfortably against MK who are above us

Grecian2K

Devon LIve have an interactive predictor for the top clubs remaining season.
Sorry. Would love to try it ... but I'm still waiting for their 2017-18 one to finish loading. ;)

Last edited:

IndoMike

The predictor thing is pointless. Loads of sides will drop points against lower opposition, its always happening in this division. Anyone can beat anyone and its starting to get to that time of the season where you certainly don't want to be playing anyone who's looking like they're in a relegation fight.

A good example is we lost at home to bottom side Macclesfield, yet win comfortably against MK who are above us
It's just for fun...

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

As MIke says it's just for fun - if we all knew what was going to happen why bother with the season. Let's just run it through the computer