• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tis looks now like he did with us when we lost away at Carlisle and he was under real pressure. I think he’ll go on a good run now with MK and they’ll finish in the play offs, with a final appearance at Wembley.........against us.

IndoMike

Tis looks now like he did with us when we lost away at Carlisle and he was under real pressure. I think he’ll go on a good run now with MK and they’ll finish in the play offs, with a final appearance at Wembley.........against us.
Two difficult away games for them coming up : Newport and Carlisle, IINM.

chunkymorrinmunter

I almost feel sorry for him ,decent chap ,but should never have gone to the times,,looks like he's under pressure.as for sp less said the better.

Stelios

This hasn't aged well........

Joseph Perry

@Liability_Perry

Bonus highlight from today: moving twelve points clear of Exeter after their fans spent ages trying to convince us how poor Paul Tisdale is as a manager.

#MKDons #ECFC
12:29 PM - 8 Dec 2018

IndoMike

This hasn't aged well........
Never count your chickens

Stelios

Never count your chickens
True. Not gloating. He always had dodgy runs. Wouldn't be surprised to see them come back.

IndoMike

True. Not gloating. He always had dodgy runs. Wouldn't be surprised to see them come back.
I meant the Don's fan ....

Stelios

I meant the Don's fan ....
I suddenly thought that but the edit function had timed out by then! :$

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually turned things around. However, should we win promotion I'd gladly have them remain in div2 even if it means forfeiting the easy journey from Swindon.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
MK dons should still make the play offs, anything other than that is a shambolic performance given their squad / budget.

Personally I wonder if Carlisle will fall off however there is normally a team that makes a late surge, could be Swindon, Grimsby, Oldham or Newport.

Grimsby would be my dark horse, they have a Jolley good young manager imho who is assembling a decent squad.

Last edited: