• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion MK Dons Display

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really appreciate what the Red Legion do.
A massive change for the better since they got going.
Looking forward to tomorrow.

Last edited:

Stelios

We can have a display every bleddy week for all I care if we play like that. Fantastic

Spoonz Red E

I see some idiot called gers on the Mk dons concrete roundabout forum taking the p### about the red legion,oh the irony of it all,the big bank creates the noise and atmosphere which I do believe they are trying to do at stadium Micky Mouse so if I was mr gers I would STFU pronto !
I spared a thought for this 'gers' as Nicky Law was charging towards our quite magnificent Red Legion & Big Bank to stick in the third today .... :)

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done Red Legion, you are all a credit to the club and no idea why you get so much stick on here

Benguin

Great day, fantastic play by the whole team and cracking atmosphere.
Will live long in the memory of me and my daughter.

Well done Matt, the players and Red legion.

CraigECFC

https://twitter.com/RedLegion04/status/1093953846294982657 You can find pictures of the display here. Thank you to everyone who donated and participated.

ExeterCityLad

https://twitter.com/RedLegion04/status/1093953846294982657 You can find pictures of the display here. Thank you to everyone who donated and participated.
Foil looks a bit ****e and tinpot, doesn't it? Wouldn't bother with that again.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
While I appreciate that there won't be any displays at the Bury game, is everyone doing stuff to get people along to the game? It would be good to have the Big Bank full again, with a noisy supportive atmosphere.

Grecian Max

Effect was better vs West Brom, probably should have had leaflets on each chair... win some lose some.

Displays are part of it but ultimately the atmosphere at the Stoke Arms and during the game made it a decent day

geoffwp

Perhaps you have a better idea? Why not share it, even better why not do the ground work towards making it happen? All of course needing far more effort than simply taking a pop at the efforts of those who are doing something.