• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought bodyguard was overrated and pandered to the masses. Watch the last episode - if you thought it was an awesome series when you see how it plays out then you’re one of the masses.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone watching the 2nd season of Tin Star on Sky ?

I have seen the first 3 episodes.Mediocre so far,I’m struggling to remember what happened in the 1st season,which I thought was pretty good at the time.Must be my memory playing up.

Tim Long

It aint half hot mum dvd set for xmas , Don't think it would be reshown these days due to PC brigade kicking off.
Your second sentence has been shown to be true with Windsor Davies's death. No special showing, not even at dead of night.

Last edited:

ecfc70

Looking forward to the remake of Das Boot which starts on sky Atlantic this week, if it's as good as the original then I'll be more than happy

manc grecian

Escape from Dannemora is a good watch and the 3rd season of true detective is good as well

Antony Moxey

Escape from Dannemora is a good watch and the 3rd season of true detective is good as well
Yep, enjoying True Detective a lot. Two best things for me at the moment are Cold Feet and Madam Secretary. Tea Leone just gets better with age.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Your second sentence has been shown to be true with Windsor Davies's death. No special showing, not even at dead of night.
And yet you can still watch Fawlty Tower's re-runs because John Cleese is a British icon !

Grecian2K

Those new title graphics for Silent Witness! I keep waiting them to be followed by"Whispering" Bob Harris promising live sets by The Grateful Dead and Supertramp (or suchlike)

Tim Long

It seems TV executives latest idea is to remake a show from over thirty years ago: Bergerac, Crackerjack, any old cack.

Tim Long

And yet you can still watch Fawlty Tower's re-runs because John Cleese is a British icon !
Whatever you do, don't mention the war.