• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
As if things weren’t looking bleak enough at Notts County already lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8291406/notts-county-penis-twitter-alan-hardy/
Not many things surprise me however sometimes you have to ask yourself WTF is going on there.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not many things surprise me however sometimes you have to ask yourself WTF is going on there.
Now he puts the Club up for sale https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/alan-hardy-to-sell-club-270119/

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just not your day today is it Hants ! Look back to post 1090, and you will see that "you have been beaten to the punch" ! ;)

#whatwashantsdrinkinglastnight

Red Devon

Anyone else notice that Crewe Alexandra seem to sneaking up the table rather sharpish.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone else notice that Crewe Alexandra seem to sneaking up the table rather sharpish.
Yes. Beaten MK, Newport and Colchester in their last three games. At home to Carlisle, who along with Bury have sneaked up even further, on Saturday.

However, Carlisle are the team to watch IMO. They have lost 11 games but won 16, and are only 3 points behind Mansfield, who have lost only 3 - win half, lose half will get you further than drawing loads of games.

We go there Saturday week.

dontpassback

They would have crept up a bit more sharpish if matey hadn’t missed that sitter when we played them,I’ve seen a few misses but that one was top notch!

Red Devon

Yes. Beaten MK, Newport and Colchester in their last three games. At home to Carlisle, who along with Bury have sneaked up even further, on Saturday.

However, Carlisle are the team to watch IMO. They have lost 11 games but won 16, and are only 3 points behind Mansfield, who have lost only 3 - win half, lose half will get you further than drawing loads of games.

We go there Saturday week.
Seen that Carlise have signed Mark Cullen today :(

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheltenham Town have issued a statement after their fans subjected Sol Campbell to homophobic abuse https://www.ctfc.com/news/2019/january/club-statement/

Temporarily Exiled

I genuinely love that Sol Campbell is doing well at Macclesfield. People so wanted him to be a figure of ridicule, but he's done a lot better than a lot of ex-pros did in their first gigs, and there's a real chance that he can keep Macclesfield up this season.

Hopefully their attendances improve sooner or later though, because that is a chuffing embarrassment.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tonight's fixtures. I wonder if Newport are distracted by their cup run.

Newport vs Port Vale
Forest Green vs Mansfield
MK Dons vs Oldham

The FGR game is of major interest, a draw would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.