• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I had a great regard for Ellison even before he went public about mental health, so I'm not one of the ones he worries about treating him more softly in recent months. My reasons - great shot, fast, engages with the crowd, hard but honest about it, doesn't treat himself too seriously.

Interestingly, I thought he had his least effective game against us last week, playing more centrally. O'Shea had him pretty much under control and he got very frustrated by this.
Aside from when he punched Woodman in the back when he knew the officials weren't looking at their place a few seasons back...!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aside from when he punched Woodman in the back when he knew the officials weren't looking at their place a few seasons back...!
Oh, he's a naughty boy alright, typically gets 8-10 bookings a season (though rarely red carded), he plays at the edge of what referees will allow, that's for sure. That doesn't worry me. I'd rather have him than the Lincoln / Wycombe approach to the game any day.

dontpassback

I like Ellison,a true character,he has scored some terrific goals over the years and the game will be worse off when he finally retires(clap)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wins for Grimsby and Yeovil tonight please, would help keep the top of the table interesting.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Doidge puts FGR 1-0 up, and Neil Ardkey puts Lincoln 1-0 up.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Doidge puts FGR 2-0 up!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Lincoln now 2-0 up at Yeovil :(

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doidge puts FGR 1-0 up, and Neil Ardkey puts Lincoln 1-0 up.
Not going well from a Grecian point of view, Vegans and Gimps both 2-0 up at HT.

grecIAN Harris

FGR three up now.

geoffwp

I'm eating nut roasts from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.