• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport County Jan 19

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will Exeter take as many to Newport on the same day?
Not a hope in hell, Granville. Kudos, that's a sizeable Gull following taking the waters. :D

Red Devon

Just bought tickets for this one. My first visit to Rodney Parade, looking forward to it.
Very good view from the Bisley Stand...the facility’s are not up to the standard of some league 2 Grounds like Colchester or Northampton ect.

TOP_CITY_FAN

If anyone’s driving from Exeter and has a spare seat, I’ll take it!

Last edited:

ECFC89

Tried t get tickets but apparently all sold out as we have only been given 400 allocation..........

Oldsmobile-88

Tried t get tickets but apparently all sold out as we have only been given 400 allocation..........
I’m sure I saw a post on fb earlier where someone had picked up a standing ticket,perhaps all seats sold out ?
Anyway you can potd..

ECFC89

I’m sure I saw a post on fb earlier where someone had picked up a standing ticket,perhaps all seats sold out ?
Anyway you can potd..
Oh, OK interesting, this is contrary to what I heard but there is no guarantee that I am right. Well I hope I am wrong at least. Can't stand at Newport mind?

Oldsmobile-88

Oh, OK interesting, this is contrary to what I heard but there is no guarantee that I am right. Well I hope I am wrong at least. Can't stand at Newport mind?
Yep,of course the seats behind the goal..:D..I always think of that area as standing..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
150 tickets left for sale with the Club, with a further 300 available on the day.

fred binneys head

How many have we sold so far then? I’m coming down with my son, any chance we could sell out?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How many have we sold so far then? I’m coming down with my son, any chance we could sell out?
I don't think we've ever filled the away end. It's going to be cold in the uncovered away end!