• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never seen it, Since this is the closest thing I do to being on social media, I'd never see it. Did notice it say last signed 4 years ago but fair play for showing me. Still don't think this is classed as being ousted

iscalad

Never seen it, Since this is the closest thing I do to being on social media, I'd never see it. Did notice it say last signed 4 years ago but fair play for showing me. Still don't think this is classed as being ousted
I have never said he was ousted. He left after turning down a new contract.

ps The petition was debated on Exeweb, but I have no idea how to find threads about it.

DB9

I have never said he was ousted. He left after turning down a new contract.

ps The petition was debated on Exeweb, but I have no idea how to find threads about it.
I know you didn't, 100milesaway on another thread said he was ousted. If it was debated I probably never took notice much ( I think) as I would never sign it or interested in it. Like you I know why he left, Because he turned down our offer, No conspiracies or anything like others tried to imply

Ashford Grecian

That's not a petition, That's just people venting their frustration on an open forum, I never saw an organized petition anywhere
That was my reply to your response to my "witch hunt" comment - nothing to do with petitions

DB9

That was my reply to your response to my "witch hunt" comment - nothing to do with petitions
Sorry, Got a little confused who wrote what. Agree with endless threads about Tisdale over the course of his tenure but I'm sure he wasn't bothered about what people were writing on a fans forum. His time is over, Left an obvious impression, Me I'm grateful for what he did, Now we have a new man in charge whom I'm 100% behind and as for Tis, Thanks for the memories but we've all moved on

DB9

He left primarily because there was a "witch hunt" which started sometime before his actual departure...
I don't think you can say he primarily left because of a witch hunt unless you know differently on what went on behind closed doors?

elginCity

I don't think you can say he primarily left because of a witch hunt unless you know differently on what went on behind closed doors?
Immediately prior to Tis leaving I spoke with someone who knows him very well, and has done since childhood. It surprised me when he told me that the Trust notice resolution wasn't a factor in his decision-making (it was during that will he stay, or will he go, period), 'water off a duck's back' he described it. Perhaps Tis just felt it was finally the right time to go, no more and no less than that.

DB9

Immediately prior to Tis leaving I spoke with someone who knows him very well, and has done since childhood. It surprised me when he told me that the Trust notice resolution wasn't a factor in his decision-making (it was during that will he stay, or will he go, period), 'water off a duck's back' he described it. Perhaps Tis just felt it was finally the right time to go, no more and no less than that.
Although I'm cautious when someone says they heard it from a friend etc I'd imagine that could be nearer the mark even though we'll never know the absolute answer

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If so then a pity he had not gone prior to the playoff final.

geoffwp

I can totally understand why he didn't. He will have wanted to win it and achieve promotion, and why not. Would look good on his cv just as much as it would have been good for us.