• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil vs Exeter prediction thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
1-0 City, Forte on the counter.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
0-6

Stockley x2, Law, Sweeney (pen), Forte x2

Ashford Grecian

3-2 win the wet 'n' blustery conditions...

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
3-2 win the wet 'n' blustery conditions...
Are you still predicting we will get relegated Ashford ?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
3-1 City....

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have not had a great record against them since their promotion from non-league but I think MT will be more attack minded than his predecessor so 3-1 to City.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
4-1 to city

Exehausted

For me it all depends on the system Matt plays. I think we are at our best with 5 across the middle and Stockley up front on his own. We make lots of chances and Hiram can roam about behind Jayden where he's really dangerous. Let Tillson and Jake do the dirty work. If he sticks with 442 like Tuesday I'll go 1-1. If he plays 451 I'll go 2-0 City.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I think we're most effective as 4-1-3-2, with Tillson sitting, Taylor, Boateng and Law, then Stockley and Forte up front. Lee Martin and Holmes on the bench for me, they are less effective than the others.

If we play that team, win 3-1; if Holmes and Martin play with Tillson and Forte on the bench, 1-1.

Stelios

Personally I think we're most effective as 4-1-3-2, with Tillson sitting, Taylor, Boateng and Law, then Stockley and Forte up front. Lee Martin and Holmes on the bench for me, they are less effective than the others.

If we play that team, win 3-1; if Holmes and Martin play with Tillson and Forte on the bench, 1-1.
Tilson should play. Don't like Taylor/Boateng scrabbling about sitting deeper. The game seems to pass them by. Boateng different class when picking the ball up upfield and driving forward. KMT seems intent in playing either L Martin or Holmes. I like both to be honest but would be interested to see how the above formation would work.