• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Beat The Bookie 2018/19 Season

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry Al, I meant a treble, 3 cross doubles and 3 singles - I thought that was a yankee. As my position in the league table would suggest, I'm not a prolific gambler.

Was my name in bold meant to signify you shouting at me to get my attention? It worked but there was no need for the aggression, you could have just asked for a quiet word.
Without wishing to interfere in any way or make you angry i recommend a Patent bet. 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble. It's only one little extra bet and I'm sure you can afford it.

Alistair20000

Sorry Al, I meant a treble, 3 cross doubles and 3 singles - I thought that was a yankee. As my position in the league table would suggest, I'm not a prolific gambler.

Was my name in bold meant to signify you shouting at me to get my attention? It worked but there was no need for the aggression, you could have just asked for a quiet word.

The bold was indeed just to grab your attention without any intended aggression.

As Indo opines it looks like you want a Patent: 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble at a total cost of £70 with your £10 per bet wager. Shall I put you down for that ?

#noboldthistime

fred binneys head

Without wishing to interfere in any way or make you angry i recommend a Patent bet. 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble. It's only one little extra bet and I'm sure you can afford it.
I know you didn't mean to, but you have made me angry - you've suggested the bet I've already made, but made it sound like something new and suggested there's an extra little bet. I asked for a treble, 3 doubles and 3 singles. You have suggested I have 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble with "one little extra bet". What the actual ****? Explain yourself before I combust.

fred binneys head

The bold was indeed just to grab your attention without any intended aggression.

As Indo opines it looks like you want a Patent: 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble at a total cost of £70 with your £10 per bet wager. Shall I put you down for that ?

#noboldthistime
Yes, that it what I want, thank you. Call it what you want - I call it my ticket out of here.

IndoMike

I know you didn't mean to, but you have made me angry - you've suggested the bet I've already made, but made it sound like something new and suggested there's an extra little bet. I asked for a treble, 3 doubles and 3 singles. You have suggested I have 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble with "one little extra bet". What the actual ****? Explain yourself before I combust.
Have you self-combusted yet, or is there still time to reply?

fred binneys head

Have you self-combusted yet, or is there still time to reply?
Knock yourself out.

IndoMike

Knock yourself out.
I can't : I'm busy.

fred binneys head

I can't : I'm busy.
I'm patient.

LOG

Don't you mean patent?