• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ifollow player

Steve H

I can rent the latest Hollywood blockbuster off Rakuten for £3.50 so as some have said a tenner for league 2 football does seem a bit high....

speedyflo

Good quality video and commentary kept up with the video being played on screen. I used a hdmi cable from laptop to tv so I watched ECFC on a 50 inch screen. Still good quality. Pleased with my £10 spent. Its the midweek home games which I will now be thinking twice about.... pay £10 and watch at home OR spend alot more, late night and be away from young family! Tricky one

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apart from two crap goals the keeper gifted us, do we look that much better than Cambridge? I think the possession is just about even, with Cambridge having a lot more chances on goal.
Par for the course for League 2 football. There are generally very fine lines between every team. The winning formula is to gain points consistently.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good quality video and commentary kept up with the video being played on screen. I used a hdmi cable from laptop to tv so I watched ECFC on a 50 inch screen. Still good quality. Pleased with my £10 spent. Its the midweek home games which I will now be thinking twice about.... pay £10 and watch at home OR spend alot more, late night and be away from young family! Tricky one
Missed my last train home last night necessitating £50 taxi ride. Perhaps I should have forked out a tenner and watched it at home on iFollow!

Sprocket

Missed my last train home last night necessitating £50 taxi ride. Perhaps I should have forked out a tenner and watched it at home on iFollow!
Or not missed your train :p

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Or not missed your train :p
I'm blaming the referee! If he had only added 3 minutes instead of 6, I'd have been all right.

Boyo

Its the midweek home games which I will now be thinking twice about.... pay £10 and watch at home OR spend alot more, late night and be away from young family! Tricky one
Indeed. When it's pouring with rain and freezing cold the prospect of paying a tenner to watch the game at home, rather than £24 to sit in the stand at SJP is appealing. Particularly given you can have a beer at home. A couple of hundred people making that decision will make a decent dent in match day income.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's a good point, do the club see any of this £10?

Copernicus

Wow! What an improvement on last season. Excellent quality and the stats, and clock made a huge imrpovement. All they need to add now is replays.
Yep, it is much better and is worth every penny for the expats.

As for the UK £10 per match.... may not be a good thing for the club in the long run, lots of people will watch from home.

SDRighton

I've just paid €6 to ifollow for the MK Dons game tomorrow, which I'll watch on my phone. Has anyone had success watching it through the app? It's not entirely clear where you go on the app to access the live stream for the game.