• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ade Edmondson column

Nidds

Re: Exeter City vs Carlisle United - Match Day Thread

I see from reading the programme that we seem to have lost our celebrity fan. For the last few seasons, Ade Edmondson has sponsored the manager, not so this season. It will be interesting to see if his support moves.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

I see from reading the programme that we seem to have lost our celebrity fan. For the last few seasons, Ade Edmondson has sponsored the manager, not so this season. It will be interesting to see if his support moves.
Surely not. You dont support the manager you support the club and as far as I'm aware Ade was a supporter prior to Tisdale arriving. Perhaps he just cant be arsed to sponsor the manager anymore.

Nidds

Surely not. You dont support the manager you support the club and as far as I'm aware Ade was a supporter prior to Tisdale arriving. Perhaps he just cant be arsed to sponsor the manager anymore.
Now that he no longer lives down here his support will go elsewhere. Getting from London to Milton Keynes wouldn't be that difficult.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

Now that he no longer lives down here his support will go elsewhere. Getting from London to Milton Keynes wouldn't be that difficult.
Nonsense. You dont just switch teams, regardless of location. I could live next door to MK stadium but id still support City.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster

And you would describe that as being a supporter?

iscalad

Oh. I didn't know he'd moved. Used to live near Chagford. Any idea where he lives now? Or when he left Devon?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster

Nonsense. I live in Northampton and haven’t lived in the motherland since 2005 and still support City. I just frequent more away games than home games these days.

Grecian Max

Err... who cares?

WXF

He made himself look a bit of a useful idiot recently by falling for Tisdale's 'come and get me' signals and, through writing for Devon Live, joining the bandwagon attacking fans for supposedly undermining Tisdale's place at the club (https://www.devonlive.com/sport/sport-opinion/imagined-conversation-between-those-voted-1468144#). A period of silence from him would be understandable.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Nonsense. You dont just switch teams, regardless of location. I could live next door to MK stadium but id still support City.
Edmonson switched teams from Chelsea to City.