• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Forest Green Rovers matchday thread

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Port vale now beating Coventry.
Good. and Carlisle now 3-1 up against Accies

ExeterCityLad

Luton now hitting Swindon for 5.

Grecian2K

Forgive PratUSA chaps..he never knows of what he speaks.

Indeed, possibly Exeweb's equivalent of Donald Trump....keeps rePeteIng....I mean rePETEing..the saaaame FAKE NEWS on his "private" Exeweb account.

PeteUSA

Of course there are ticket stubs to show ?? the whole of the Grandstand including away fans ,both my mates and myself all had tickets for the big bank as did lots more supporters ,you really do make the comments of a clueless 8 year old at times ,think before you post please ?
Whats with the "of course there are ticket stubs to show"? There didnt use to be anything issued to supporters entering SJP; why am I meant to know that things have changed? And kindly keep your rude recommendations to yourself!

iscalad

Yes, I do take that back. What was there about the pitch that the officials decided the game couldnt continue? It didnt look to be bordering on the farcical, like some pitches where we've played an entire game on. What was the attendance that wasted their money? I dont see how they'll get re-admission for the replay. Theres no ticket stubs to show is there?
The club have an Abandond Match policy. Vouchers were handed out to BB supporters. ST holders will be contacted. Club have names for all tickets purchased for the stand. The ref didn't come far enough into City's half until FGR got a corner in the 42nd minute. He then saw how bad the pitch in front of the BB was.

When are you ever going to stop moaning about the club you claim to support.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2017/december/match-abandoned-message/

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Forgive PratUSA chaps..he never knows of what he speaks.

Indeed, possibly Exeweb's equivalent of Donald Trump....keeps rePeteIng....I mean rePETEing..the saaaame FAKE NEWS on his "private" Exeweb account.
You are definitely losing it old boy. Cant you make up a clever limerick like that about Exeter City instead of me? I'm quite flattered, since I know you're a good egg. You're boring the s**t out of me though.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Has anyone got any photos of the pitch?
Here you go

PeteUSA

When are you ever going to stop moaning about the club you claim to support.
Who's moaning about the club? Dont take it out on me just because the abandonment buggered up your boxing day!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Right hand side in front of the Big Bank

Last edited:

iscalad

Who's moaning about the club? Dont take it out on me just because the abandonment buggered up your boxing day!
Why on earth did you think it buggered up my day. I have explained to you what happened. Ref called the game off. I went home.