• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers Vs Exeter City FA Cup 2nd Round 2nd Dec 2017

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pete, wind your neck and stop looking to pick a fight with everyone who disagrees with your posts. Regarding your ‘chat with long term exwebbers about the FA Cup’, well if that’s not derailing a matchday thread then I don’t know what is.

PeteUSA

Pete, wind your neck and stop looking to pick a fight with everyone who disagrees with your posts. Regarding your ‘chat with long term exwebbers about the FA Cup’, well if that’s not derailing a matchday thread then I don’t know what is.
"Looking to pick a fight"? Thats a bit dramatic isnt it? particularly when you say "everyone disagrees with your posts". Its a major coup for Mr Russell; thats for sure, having you wholeheartedly agreeing with him, and then some. I couldn't care less about him, but I'm disappointed he got your seal of approval.

StroudGrecian

FFS lads the bickering's started already and the pubs aren't even open yet.

Fancy us to do this one - they have improved since September but TBH they couldn't have been much worse. Stockley and Macca up front should be too much for them, we just need JMT and TAH to concentrate and James or Tilson to sit a bit deeper and track the runners.

Grey and overcast in Stroud with lots of low cloud at the moment - likely to be drizzle later but not September's deluge. Come on City.

Last edited:

Rog H K

In a Gloucestershire pub in eer Gloucester light mist rain and overcast here.
Up for the Cup:p

muppetdodger

Do you deliberately look for posts where you can find a comment that can be 'lifted', and republished out of context, complete with your troublemaking bulls**t? Its not only me either. Virtually every post you make to anybody has content which you know full well is inflamatory. I honestly dont understand what makes you tick. You go in to bat regarding anything posted that can be construed (by you) as criticising the club, as is the case here. A nice bit of chit-chat going on with fellow long term exewebbers about the FA Cup, and you blatently derail the thread.
You said very few give a sh*t about the thing now. Simply not true and shows how out of touch you are and makes you look even more sillier than you did before.

Antony Moxey

"Looking to pick a fight"? Thats a bit dramatic isnt it? particularly when you say "everyone disagrees with your posts". Its a major coup for Mr Russell; thats for sure, having you wholeheartedly agreeing with him, and then some. I couldn't care less about him, but I'm disappointed he got your seal of approval.
I didn’t say everyone disagrees with your posts, I said everyone WHO disagrees with your posts. If you let the red mist clear you might at least be able to properly read what’s been written. Also, I wasn’t agreeing with anyone, merely commenting on you flying off the handle yet again when someone has an alternative viewpoint to your own.

Alistair20000

Pate is like The Donald. He posts knowing people will bite.

Back on topic, hoping for a win today but would not mind a replay prior to an away to Spurs at Wemberlee in January.

UTC

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Top pre match squabbleage. Can't wait for the " end of the thread spat" now.

Is Seaborne eligible to play ? Not suggesting he ought to mind........

Banksy

Let's win it outright. A replay might produce more injury problems we can do without.
Straight on to the third round please City and no nail biting for the poor supporters

Are these posts by Anthony moxey and Pete USA a wind up? Genuine question as it's far too cringeworthy to be genuine surely , or is it actually 1 keyboard warrior arguing with himself
Anyway good luck city, get us in the hat!