• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should have added a p.s to my post #658 . ' And give us a generous one hundred thousand out of it with the words , now run along and spend it wisely little team. '

Last edited:

IndoMike

Can't understand why Chelsea is making such a fuss about coughing up a few million for Ampadu. They should feel very embarrassed (even if it goes to a tribunal)- but they won't of course. No class

Banksy

Or morals.

Exe on Valdez

The mercury in my Ampadometer has risen to £4m
I have searched on Amazon and Ebay but I can't find one of these.

In the end I made my own - it is a normal thermometer to which I have attached crusty dreadlocks and put pound signs in front of the numbers. Mine is reading £2m today, but we are being affected by a high pressure system at the moment. Weather conditions are probably different in West London.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gareth Bale reportedly out of the Wales squad for the qualifiers due to injury - maybe opens a door for Amps to get a run out as sub?

Terryhall

Gareth Bale reportedly out of the Wales squad for the qualifiers due to injury - maybe opens a door for Amps to get a run out as sub?
More likely to open the door a bit wider for one of the other debutants, Brooks at Sheff Utd would be my guess. Ethan could well get a seat on the bench anyway as any appearance in a qualifier will "lock in" his choice of Wales over England.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have searched on Amazon and Ebay but I can't find one of these.

In the end I made my own - it is a normal thermometer to which I have attached crusty dreadlocks and put pound signs in front of the numbers. Mine is reading £2m today, but we are being affected by a high pressure system at the moment. Weather conditions are probably different in West London.
Very resourceful Sid. Dare I suggest you may get a more reliable reading if you tip the liquid out of the thermometer and replace it with potato vodka.

Don't try this at home kids.

Exe on Valdez

Top tip, Billy.

Waste not want not, so the mercury is now taking pride of place in my drinks cabinet. Meanwhile Ethan's value has indeed shot up to a vodka-intoxicated 4 mill.

And its probably snowing in Chelsea.

tonykellowfan

So there is a well defined procedure which is if the parties cannot agree a fee, it goes to tribunal.

I don't see any problem with that. Chelsea haven't done anything wrong.

grecIAN Harris

More likely to open the door a bit wider for one of the other debutants, Brooks at Sheff Utd would be my guess. Ethan could well get a seat on the bench anyway as any appearance in a qualifier will "lock in" his choice of Wales over England.
Or more likely the lad from Liverpool.