• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sensible people know its still Division 4.... Premier League, Championship, Division 3 and Division 4.
It's either Prem, Champ, League 1, League 2; or Div 1, Div 2, Div 3, Div 4 - not sure many mix and match as you have.

Legohead

Banned
I've just learned that Stockley is only Tisdale's second fee paid signing. Is this true and if so who was the other one? Remarkable.

Spoonz Red E

I've just learned that Stockley is only Tisdale's second fee paid signing. Is this true and if so who was the other one? Remarkable.
Troy Archibald Henville from Spurs I think.

Antony Moxey

TAH from Spurs.

Legohead

Banned
Thanks both.

Well-known Exeweb poster
TAH from Spurs.
and the one b4 that,,, jones ? `

We also paid a fee for wheeler, so this is the third

Legohead

Banned
We also paid a fee for wheeler, so this is the third
Should have known not to trust the BBC! According to them 'Stockley's signing is only the second time manager Paul Tisdale has paid a fee for a player since taking charge of the club in 2006'.

Red Monster

Should have known not to trust the BBC! According to them 'Stockley's signing is only the second time manager Paul Tisdale has paid a fee for a player since taking charge of the club in 2006'.
i don't think we did pay a fee , but agreed a large percentage of any sell on fee .

Angus

We paid for troy but not wheeler as his contract was up in 6 months