• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport County v Exeter City - Official Matchday Thread

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
3 points please to end 2016 on a high. UTC [G]

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's the weather like? Hope its not too foggy like it was at Brighton and Reading last night

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Saw a few pictures of Yeovil Pompey. The Pompey fans didn't appear to be able to see the other end of the pitch, although that might have made "watching" a nil nil at Yeovil more entertaining. From the photos posted on Facebook it was surprising that the game finished. Back in the day I remember watching a very foggy draw at Doncaster , and I think one at Mansfield which was very challenging unless play was in the nearer half.

Hopefully it's not like it today, and safe travelling to anyone going as the roads could be difficult. Defînitely a winnable game, not that that counts for anything.

iscalad

3 points please to end 2016 on a high. UTC [G]
We're doomed.

StroudGrecian

What's the weather like? Hope its not too foggy like it was at Brighton and Reading last night
Much less fog about in Gloucestershire this morning and no mention of fog at Newport on BBC Weather - can't see this game being affected by it.

As usual I look forward to this in hope rather than expectation, but 3 points would give us real momentum going into 2017, and give us a 'balanced scorecard' for 2016.

IndoMike

Much less fog about in Gloucestershire this morning and no mention of fog at Newport on BBC Weather - can't see this game being affected by it.

As usual I look forward to this in hope rather than expectation, but 3 points would give us real momentum going into 2017, and give us a 'balanced scorecard' for 2016.
Maybe it was so foggy that you couldn't see the fog ?

IndoMike

IndoMike

Bleddy thing

Avening Posse

Bleddy thing
must be fog in front of your keyboard !!

StroudGrecian

It has gotten mistier in the last hour and I have lost my usual view of the Severn from my study window, though I am at least 5 miles from it.