• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flybe sponsorship?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Flybe are ripe for acquisition...their shares are falling, hopefully bottomed out in the next week...buy some...I have...

Indirectly you will be supporting the club. ;)
Are you qualified to give investment advice? :)

I know you were trying to be funny Log but Anthony is in fact correct as 100k to 999,999k is a 900k range. To but in basic terms 10 to 19 is a range of 10 not 9 as many people would believe.

Fareham Grecian

Personally, I served two full terms of office, until stepping down as required to under the Trust rules. I am perfectly happy with my levels of achievement.

The Trust requires members to step up to the plate. For the last few years there has been a chronic shortage of those prepared to stand for election, and stand for the Trust Board, resulting in uncontested elections and unfilled positions. May I suggest that pedantic sniping at former members, will not help this situation in any way.

Perhaps you should consider standing for office in the autumn and "putting your money where your big mouth is".
I admire anyone who has the guts to stand and try to make a difference, and appreciate the hard work they do. That's why you won't find me criticising current BoS members. But there seems to be a tendency for ex-BoSsers to then come on here, and criticise everyone else they left behind, which I don't think reflects well on the individuals or on the Trust model.

I think your sniping at current members is much more damaging than anyone's at former members.

Sprocket

Hi Antony. It's actually a range of £899,999.
That's my boy.

oxford don

Are you qualified to give investment advice? :)
Yes ....about as much as we all are to be football pundits.

No... but as I'm not charging you I'm not regulated by the FSA..;)

Terryhall

Yes ....about as much as we all are to be football pundits.

No... but as I'm not charging you I'm not regulated by the FSA..;)
Nobody is, considering the FSA ceased to exist in April 2013...

oxford don

Nobody is, considering the FSA ceased to exist in April 2013...
That's why I'm not regulated by them then.. :p

Up 1.44% today currently...should rise steadily during the summer holiday months and peak at 89-90p.... a lot depends on the EU vote of course as with most things currently...a stay vote and they will grow, a leave and they will collapse... the same analogy can probably used on ECFC

At least I can be proud of the fact that when I see the new signing running out in his spanking new shirt...I've contributed to it. :D

Terryhall

To present the caveat to the above, FT articles on Flybe present a less than rosy outlook, even allowing for the recovery post attacks in France, stating that they are down year on year in terms of load factor and pre-sales of summer capacity.

You may of course post whatever you choose, I'll just pop in to make sure it is clear, fair and not misleading ;)

oxford don

To present the caveat to the above, FT articles on Flybe present a less than rosy outlook, even allowing for the recovery post attacks in France, stating that they are down year on year in terms of load factor and pre-sales of summer capacity.

You may of course post whatever you choose, I'll just pop in to make sure it is clear, fair and not misleading ;)
Cheers that's good of you ;)

Outlook isn't rosy in terms of pre-bookings, profit or any dividend granted..but now's the time to buy.. You know what us Brits are like..... as soon as the Brexit debacle is out the way and we have voted to stay in...we will be all jetting off ( or propelling off in Flybes case) to sunny climes for our summer hols. Remember the value of any shareholding can go down as well as up..

"Mortimer advise our Clients to buy at 50p...Mr Valentine has set the price.";)

Will be interesting to see who is nearer the mark over the next few weeks... You the expert broker? or me the total novice ?...(rofl)

Remember the value of any shareholding can go down as well as up..

Terryhall

Cheers that's good of you ;)

Outlook isn't rosy in terms of pre-bookings, profit or any dividend granted..but now's the time to buy.. You know what us Brits are like..... as soon as the Brexit debacle is out the way and we have voted to stay in...we will be all jetting off ( or propelling off in Flybes case) to sunny climes for our summer hols. Remember the value of any shareholding can go down as well as up..

"Mortimer advise our Clients to buy at 50p...Mr Valentine has set the price.";)

Will be interesting to see who is nearer the mark over the next few weeks... You the expert broker? or me the total novice ?...(rofl)

Remember the value of any shareholding can go down as well as up..
I'm a long way from being an expert broker! (rofl)

My only interest here is whether the macro level events affecting Flybe will impact the micro level sponsorship of ECFC (y)

And yes, that last sentence is absolutely key...